Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Zoomify HTML5 - Anyone familiar with it?

donato is offline Senior Member

Default Zoomify HTML5 - Anyone familiar with it?

I am having a bit of a time with this... is anyone familiar with Zoomify HTML5?

donato is offline Senior Member

Default Dynamically replace folder name...

I have the Zoomify HTML5 working, which is awesome by the way. Works GREAT in iOS and Android. However, I need to dynamically pass the product id to the folder name paramater in the Zoomify code in the header of template.ascx.

Here is the code... I need to dynamically populate the product id where 986 is:

Code:
        <script type="text/javascript" src="../../jscripts/ZoomifyImageViewer.js"></script>

<style type="text/css"> #ZoomImage { width: 578px; height: 585px } </style>

<script type="text/javascript"> Z.showImage("ZoomImage", "986", "zMinZoom=0&zMaxZoom=250&zNavigatorVisible=1&zNavigatorWidth=100&zNavigatorHeight=80&zNavigatorLeft=10&zNavigatorTop=10&zNavigatorFit=1&zToolbarVisible=1&zToolbarPosition=1&zLogoVisible=0&zFullPageVisible=1&zProgressVisible=1&zTooltipsVisible=1&zSliderVisible=1&zZoomSpeed=5&zPanSpeed=5&zFadeInSpeed=5&zConstrainPan=1&zClickZoom=1&zClickPan=1&zMousePan=1 &zKeys=1&zCanvas=1&zDebug=0&zSkinPath=Assets/Skins/Default", "zSkinPath=Assets/Skins/Light"); </script>
    Any thoughts on how I could do this please?