Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Shipping Costs Estimating not showing all options

Kirk48906 is offline Member

Default Shipping Costs Estimating not showing all options

I just discovered that customers were not getting the correct shipping costs when trying to get a shipping estimate.

I had (just removed it because of this error) the ability for in store pickup in my local state. What I learned was that although I had the option set for in store pickup, I got an admin failure with something in the logs about Mal formed input stream and was unable to set the by state option...

So I created a new shipping method Called In- Store Pickup and attempted to set the state that way with a 0.0 cost option. It did not pay any attention and was giving that option to all customers in all states.

To further aggravate the issue, it was only showing the one option, not showing any other options..... It says "Get Estimate(S)" for the button, but only shows one option.
    and since it was showing that option for ALL customers, it always took the lowest cost option and put 0.00 in for the freight.

It also doesn't do anything about telling the user the freight is free when the total of the order goes over the min to get free freight.

Is there a way to show all shipping choices, with say radio buttons for the user to select the option and then get a total?

I'm on version 8.0.1.2

idrivemarketing is offline Junior Member

I hate to bring up an old topic, but I've been searching and haven't found an answer. Is this option available? Is it possible to have the Shipping and Tax Estimator list multiple shipping options in the cart?

Sean is offline Member

I'm having the same issue. Was a solution ever found to this?

Thanks!
    /// Sean ///