Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: REPOST: Shipping Methods not offered to all customers. How to fix...

Groove is offline Junior Member

Default REPOST: Shipping Methods not offered to all customers. How to fix...

Hello all. I have ML8 running our web site (www.JustDrumsOnline.com). A customer emailed me stating that they only get the option of FedEx 2nd Day shipping when checking out and not Ground.

Yet when I log in (as Admin), I get both options....bot Ground and 2nd Day. How strange.

I went into Configuration >> Shipping >> Shipping Methods and made sure all 50 States were selected to use this Ground option. They were. Yet, when I log in as the customer (from TX), I see what he describes. He can only select 2nd Day.

How strange. Any suggestions?

dsi2 is offline Junior Member

I'm having this exact same issue. Please help.

dsi2 is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb Resolved

I have been working on this tonight and found that the customer address notations now pull different results for FEDEX. FEDEX Ground Service will show up if a customer marks their address as being commercial. It will not show up if their address is marked as residential, however FEDEX Home Delivery will if that option is allowed.