Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Related Product Price

xxandyxexx is offline Junior Member

Default Related Product Price

Hi,

I'm currently working on the related products within my site, but unlike the Upsell XML package, I can not pull in the price and msrp price into my related products section.

I am using AspDotNetStorefront ML 8.0.1.2 and I have looked through these forums applying the instructions given out by many on here, but still no luck.

Here is the code I'm using

alter PROCEDURE [dbo].[aspdnsf_GetCustomersRelatedProducts]
    @CustomerViewID nvarchar(50),
    @ProductID int,
    @CustomerLevelID int,
    @InvFilter int,
    @affiliateID int
    --WITH ENCRYPTION
    AS
    SET NOCOUNT ON

DECLARE
    @custlevelcount int,
    @CustomerLevelFilteringIsAscending bit,
    @FilterProductsByCustomerLevel tinyint,
    @relatedprods varchar(8000),
    @DynamicProductsEnabled varchar(10),
    @DynamicProductsDisplayed int,
    @FilterProductsByAffiliate tinyint,
    @affiliatecount int,
    @AffiliateExists int

SELECT @custlevelcount = si.rows from dbo.sysobjects so with (nolock) join dbo.sysindexes si with (nolock) on so.id = si.id where so.id = object_id('ProductCustomerLevel') and si.indid < 2 and type = 'u'
    SELECT @FilterProductsByCustomerLevel = case ConfigValue when 'true' then 1 else 0 end FROM dbo.AppConfig with (nolock) WHERE [Name] = 'FilterProductsByCustomerLevel'
    SELECT @FilterProductsByAffiliate = case ConfigValue when 'true' then 1 else 0 end FROM dbo.AppConfig with (nolock) WHERE [Name] = 'FilterProductsByAffiliate'
    SELECT @affiliatecount = count(*), @AffiliateExists = sum(case when AffiliateID = @affiliateID then 1 else 0 end) from dbo.ProductAffiliate with (nolock) where ProductID = @ProductID

SET @CustomerLevelFilteringIsAscending = 0
    SELECT @CustomerLevelFilteringIsAscending = case configvalue when 'true' then 1 else 0 end
    FROM dbo.appConfig with (nolock)
    WHERE name like 'FilterByCustomerLevelIsAscending'

SELECT @DynamicProductsDisplayed = CAST(ConfigValue AS INT) from AppConfig with (NOLOCK) where Name = 'DynamicRelatedProducts.NumberDisplayed'
    SELECT @DynamicProductsEnabled = CASE ConfigValue WHEN 'true' then 1 else 0 end from AppConfig with (NOLOCK) where Name = 'DynamicRelatedProducts.Enabled'
    select @relatedprods = replace(cast(relatedproducts as varchar(8000)), ' ', '') from dbo.product with (NOLOCK) where productid = @productid

--IF(@DynamicProductsEnabled = 1 and @DynamicProductsDisplayed > 0)
    BEGIN
    SELECT TOP (@DynamicProductsDisplayed) tp.ProductID, tp.ProductGUID, tp.ImageFilenameOverride, tp.SKU, tp.SEAltText, tp.Name, tp.Description,
    pv.VariantID,
    pv.name VariantName,
    pv.Price,
    pv.Description VariantDescription,
    isnull(pv.SalePrice, 0) SalePrice, isnull(pv.SkuSuffix, '') SkuSuffix,
    pv.Dimensions, pv.Weight, isnull(pv.Points, 0) Points, pv.Inventory,
    pv.ImageFilenameOverride VariantImageFilenameOverride, pv.isdefault,
    sp.name SalesPromptName,
    case when pcl.productid is null then 0 else isnull(e.Price, 0) end ExtendedPrice
    FROM Product tp with (NOLOCK)
    join dbo.productvariant pv with (NOLOCK) on tp.ProductID = pv.ProductID
    join dbo.SalesPrompt sp with (NOLOCK) on tp.SalesPromptID = sp.SalesPromptID
    left join dbo.ExtendedPrice e with (NOLOCK) on pv.VariantID=e.VariantID and e.CustomerLevelID = @CustomerLevelID
    left join dbo.productcustomerlevel pcl with (nolock) on tp.productid = pcl.productid and @FilterProductsByCustomerLevel = 1
    JOIN
    (
    SELECT p.ProductID, p.ProductGUID, p.ImageFilenameOverride, p.SKU, p.SEAltText, p.Name, p.Description,
    pv.VariantID,
    pv.name VariantName,
    pv.Price,
    isnull(pv.SalePrice, 0) SalePrice, isnull(pv.SkuSuffix, '') SkuSuffix,
    sp.name SalesPromptName,
    case when pcl.productid is null then 0 else isnull(e.Price, 0) end ExtendedPrice

from dbo.product p with (nolock)
    join dbo.productvariant pv with (NOLOCK) on p.ProductID = pv.ProductID
    join dbo.SalesPrompt sp with (NOLOCK) on p.SalesPromptID = sp.SalesPromptID
    left join dbo.ExtendedPrice e with (NOLOCK) on pv.VariantID=e.VariantID and e.CustomerLevelID = @CustomerLevelID
    join dbo.split(@relatedprods, ',') rp on p.productid = cast(rp.items as int)
    left join dbo.productcustomerlevel pcl with (nolock) on p.productid = pcl.productid and @FilterProductsByCustomerLevel = 1
    join (select p.ProductID
    join (select ProductID, sum(Inventory) Inventory from dbo.productvariant with (nolock) group by ProductID) pv on p.ProductID = pv.ProductID
    left join (select ProductID, sum(quan) inventory from dbo.inventory i1 with (nolock) join dbo.productvariant pv1 with (nolock) on pv1.variantid = i1.variantid join dbo.split(@relatedprods, ',') rp1 on pv1.productid = cast(rp1.items as int) group by pv1.productid) i on i.productid = p.productid
    where case p.TrackInventoryBySizeAndColor when 1 then isnull(i.inventory, 0) else pv.inventory end >= @InvFilter
    ) tp on p.productid = tp.productid
    where p.published = 1 and p.deleted = 0 and p.productid != @productid
    and PV.published = 1 and PV.deleted = 0
    and GETDATE() BETWEEN ISNULL(AvailableStartDate, '1/1/1900') AND ISNULL(AvailableStopDate, '1/1/2999')
    and case
    when @FilterProductsByCustomerLevel = 0 then 1
    when @CustomerLevelFilteringIsAscending = 1 and pcl.CustomerLevelID <= @CustomerLevelID or pcl.CustomerLevelID is null then 1
    when @CustomerLevelID=0 and pcl.CustomerLevelID is null then 1
    when @CustomerLevelID is null or @custlevelcount = 0 then 1
    when pcl.CustomerLevelID = @CustomerLevelID or pcl.CustomerLevelID is null then 1
    else 0
    end = 1
    UNION ALL
    SELECT pr.ProductID, pr.ProductGUID, pr.ImageFilenameOverride, pr.SKU, pr.SEAltText, pr.Name, pr.Description,
    pv.VariantID,
    pv.name VariantName,
    pv.Price,
    isnull(pv.SalePrice, 0) SalePrice, isnull(SkuSuffix, '') SkuSuffix,
    sp.name SalesPromptName,

FROM Product pr WITH (NOLOCK)
    join dbo.productvariant pv with (NOLOCK) on pr.ProductID = pv.ProductID
    join dbo.SalesPrompt sp with (NOLOCK) on pr.SalesPromptID = sp.SalesPromptID
    left join dbo.productcustomerlevel pcl with (nolock) on pr.productid = pcl.productid and @FilterProductsByCustomerLevel = 1
    WHERE pr.ProductID in (
    SELECT TOP 100 PERCENT p.ProductID FROM Product p with (NOLOCK)
    JOIN
    (
    SELECT ProductID FROM ProductView with (NOLOCK) WHERE CustomerViewID
    IN
    (
    SELECT CustomerViewID FROM ProductView with (NOLOCK)
    WHERE ProductID = @ProductID AND CustomerViewID <> @CustomerViewID
    )
    AND ProductID <> @ProductID
    AND ProductID NOT
    IN
    (
    select ProductID
    from product with (NOLOCK)
    join split(@relatedprods, ',') rp on productid = cast(rp.items as int)
    group by ProductID
    )
    ) a on p.ProductID = a.ProductID
    LEFT JOIN dbo.productcustomerlevel pcl with (NOLOCK) on p.productid = pcl.productid and @FilterProductsByCustomerLevel = 1
    left join dbo.ProductAffiliate pa with (nolock) on p.ProductID = pa.ProductID
    WHERE
    pr.Published = 1 AND pr.Deleted = 0 and PV.published = 1 and PV.deleted = 0
    and GETDATE() BETWEEN ISNULL(AvailableStartDate, '1/1/1900') AND ISNULL(AvailableStopDate, '1/1/2999')
    and case
    when @CustomerLevelFilteringIsAscending = 1 and pcl.CustomerLevelID <= @CustomerLevelID or pcl.CustomerLevelID is null then 1
    when pcl.CustomerLevelID = @CustomerLevelID or pcl.CustomerLevelID is null then 1
    else 0
    end = 1
    and (pa.AffiliateID = @affiliateID or pa.AffiliateID is null or @affiliatecount = 0 or @FilterProductsByAffiliate = 0)
    group by p.ProductID
    order by COUNT(*) desc
    )
    )prd on tp.ProductID = prd.ProductID

END

IF(@DynamicProductsEnabled = 0 and @DynamicProductsDisplayed > 0)
    BEGIN
    select TOP (@DynamicProductsDisplayed) p.ProductID, p.ProductGUID, p.ImageFilenameOverride, p.SKU, p.SEAltText, p.Name, p.Description,
    /* mb 11/09 */
    pv.VariantID,
    pv.name
    VariantName,
    pv.Price,
    isnull(pv.SalePrice, 0) SalePrice, isnull(SkuSuffix, '') SkuSuffix,
    sp.name SalesPromptName,
    join dbo.productvariant pv with (NOLOCK) on p.ProductID = pv.ProductID
    join dbo.SalesPrompt sp with (NOLOCK) on p.SalesPromptID = sp.SalesPromptID
    left join (select variantid, sum(quan) inventory from inventory group by variantid) i on pv.variantid = i.variantid
    left join dbo.productcustomerlevel pcl with (nolock) on p.productid = pcl.productid and @FilterProductsByCustomerLevel = 1
    join (select p.ProductID
    join (select ProductID, sum(Inventory) Inventory from dbo.productvariant with (nolock) group by ProductID) pv on p.ProductID = pv.ProductID
    left join (select ProductID, sum(quan) inventory from dbo.inventory i1 with (nolock) join dbo.productvariant pv1 with (nolock) on pv1.variantid = i1.variantid join dbo.split(@relatedprods, ',') rp1 on pv1.productid = cast(rp1.items as int) group by pv1.productid) i on i.productid = p.productid
    where case p.TrackInventoryBySizeAndColor when 1 then isnull(i.inventory, 0) else pv.inventory end >= @InvFilter
    ) tp on p.productid = tp.productid
    where p.published = 1 and p.deleted = 0 and p.productid != @productid
    and pv.published = 1 and pv.deleted = 0
    and case
    else 0
    end = 1
    And this is the error I am receiving:
    Exception=Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'PROCEDURE'. Must declare the scalar variable "@CustomerViewID". Incorrect syntax near ')'. Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'with'. If this statement is a common table expression or an xmlnamespaces clause, the previous statement must be terminated with a semicolon. Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'with'. If this statement is a common table expression or an xmlnamespaces clause, the previous statement must be terminated with a semicolon. Incorrect syntax near '1'.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated as this is driving me nuts at the moment!

Many Thanks.

mbertulli is offline Senior Member

Did you try just copying the upsell XML Package, instead of trying to re-build a query?
    Matthew Bertulli
    Demac Media
    mbertulli@demacmedia.com
    Custom Web Design & E-Commerce Development
    AspDotNetStoreFront Platinum DevNet Partner
    ----

Custom Skinning & Design
    Web Services Integration
    Custom Reporting
    Salesforce.com eCommerce AspDotNetStoreFront Integration

xxandyxexx is offline Junior Member

no, the code above is a piece of code which I found on these forms to help pull the prices into the related product xml package. But it was unsuccessful.

Any ideas on how to pull the price into this xmlpackage like the upsell xml package does?

satvik_123 is offline Junior Member

Default I m also facing same Problem

Hi All,

i m also facing the same problem. i also want to show price in related products any one knows how to do that....?

your help would be appreciated...