Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Help! Unspecified error...

TerrenceJames is offline Junior Member

Default Help! Unspecified error...

Customers are getting "Unspecified Error" when trying to purchase with a credit card on my site. They are listed in Failed Transactions but nothing is given for the Transaction Result. I thought I had everything good to go but apparently not. Can anybody help out with this?

ASPAlfred is offline Senior Member

This isn't easy to troubleshoot. What's the payment gateway you're using? What version of the software is this?

webopius is offline Senior Member

Hi

It sounds like this might be due to an incorrect gateway URL in your AppConfigs. ASPDNSF has prepared the payment request and is trying to contact your payment gateway provider to authenticate but can't. That would explain a transaction command but no transaction result.

Either that or there is a rogue value in the payment request but I'd expect the gateway to spot this and complain if that happened.

As Alfred says, let us know which gateway and which ASPDNSF version and I'm sure it can be resolved.