Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: V9.0.1.2 ContactUs Page doesn't work

natt_a is offline Junior Member

Default V9.0.1.2 ContactUs Page doesn't work

Prior to my upgrade from V8, the contact us page works. After I upgraded to 9.0.1.2, the contact us page doesn't work.

After I put in information into all the fields, and the captcha, the page just reload when I hit submit and nothing happens.

How can I fix this?

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

Sounds like your contact/contactemail topics are messed up, that functionality changed in 9x. Contact support and we'll take a look.

Sharona is offline Member

Default Contact Us Not working here either

Error: Cannot send broadcast emails without a subject or content. Ensure that you have set both of these properties before calling the Send() method

Traced it to GetContactTopic()
    emailTopic is returned null

Should I report to support as well?

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Erik is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sharona View Post
    Error: Cannot send broadcast emails without a subject or content. Ensure that you have set both of these properties before calling the Send() method

Traced it to GetContactTopic()
    emailTopic is returned null

Should I report to support as well?
    From the error you are seeing, you have probably deleted or changed the "ContactEmail" topic, which is necessary for the operation of the contact form out of the box. Create it again and add the attached HTML content to it. The Topic must be named ContactEmail
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Erik Sutton
    AspDotNetStorefront Technical Support

ichi is offline Junior Member

my bad... fixed it
    Last edited by ichi; 05-28-2013 at 08:38 PM.