Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Pick / Packing list or add columns to receipt

deepgfishing is offline Junior Member

Default Pick / Packing list or add columns to receipt

I am a newbie, but does AspDotNetStorefront come with a pick/packing list? All I can seem to locate is the receipt.

I was thinking of storing some warehouse/bin information in the summary, misc text, or extension data fields (since from what I understand are not seen by the user) and was hoping I could add those columns to the receipt and/or packing list.

Is the only way to modify the receipt to modify the xml package?

Thank you for your help!

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

A lot of sites use the Bulk Printing Report as a pick list. If you open up /admin/orders.aspx.cs and look for this section, you should be able to add some more info pretty easily:

Code:
    if (BulkPrintingReport.Checked)

Richnyc30 is offline Senior Member

Default Make short version of receipt

Is there an easy way to create a very short version of the receipt?
    I need a small label to stick on the shipping box with the name, order number, zip code, and price of shipping.
    Is the .cs file the only way to get at the data?
    I want to print this out on a small label printer.

Rob is offline Senior Member

Most businesses doing a reasonable volume of orders end up using a shipping client program. A few of these would be:

UPS WorldShip
    USPS Endicia
    FedEx Shipping Mgr
    ShipRush
    Stone Edge Order Mgr

all of which can integrate and pull data to/from the orders database of AspDotNetStorefront and poke back tracking #'s, shipping status, shipping method/date/etc...

If you have to bulk do these via other systems, you can also use our Web Services Automation Interface (WSI) which allows you to potentially do this for hundreds/thousands orders/day with your fulfillment system.
    AspDotNetStorefront
    Shopping Cart

Razorsoft/Kellersys is offline Junior Member

Default Shipping Directly from ASPDotNetStorefront

Give me a call we have a Shipping SDK that we have integrated into ASPDotNetStorefront and previously Interprise Suite allowing for much more advanced rating with mixed rates between rt and shipping rules, upcharges, etc. Plus labeling, Address Correction, Automatic Residential Flag assignment, and Cartonization based on product dimensions allowing for a much more accurate shipping quote.

You can see the SDK in action at
    http://www.kellersystems.com/ISSI/ISSI%20Plugin.html - Simple Sales Order Process.
    http://www.kellersystems.com/ISSI/Bu.../BulkShip.html - Advanced Pick and Pack – One Click Demo

I'm going to be accepting ASPDotNetStorefront customers for a beta period which over the next 30 days with the beta being released in Mar.

Best Regards,
    Richard Keller
    President/CEO
    Keller Systems International / Razorsoft LLC
    18800 Delaware Ave, Suite 650
    Huntington Beach, CA 92648
    Richard@kellersystems.com
    Richard.keller@razorsoft.com

www.razorsoft.com
    www.kellersystems.com

Direct: 949-285-0770