Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Tips needed to set up Paypal Pro UK.

nicbe is offline Junior Member

Default Tips needed to set up Paypal Pro UK.

Has anyone had any success setting up Paypal Pro in a UK ASPdNSF site?
    The documentation all seems to hint at it being easy for US sites but extremely complex for the UK?

I'm can't get this to work and all info would be appreciated.

ASPDNSF Staff - Jon is offline Senior Member

In the Configuration Wizard, you want to select "PayPal Payflow Pro" as your Payment Gateway. WPP UK is a bundled product, consisting of Payflow Pro and Express Checkout.

There are four AppConfigs that you'll need to setup:
    • PayFlowPro.Partner
    • PayFlowPro.Vendor (aka Merchant Login)
    • PayFlowPro.User
    • PayFlowPro.Pwd

These are the same values you'd enter at merchant.paypal.com to access your account online.
    Jon Wolthuis

nicbe is offline Junior Member

Default Paypal verisign payflow paypalpro website payments pro Uk - confusion

I'm getting a lot of conflicting information from several respected sources.

So can someone please explain to me once and for all the difference between the Paypal 'payment gateways' and what I need to set up for each.

(And I don't mean the standard/regular manual variety.)

Thank you.