Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: WSI and MultiImge

Kirk48906 is offline Member

Default WSI and MultiImge

I am unable to use Base64 encoding for multiple images in my WSI transactions and we want to use multiple view of the same product.

Is there a way to specify a file name for each alternate image view, and if so where do you put the images if the website's file name structure?

vedran is offline Member

There is a way to add images manually, but it is slow.

I have compelte code that shows how to add Multiimages in WSI.

Code is in C# and I will post a segment that shows how it is being done.

I dont have source on me, but on Monday I will post it.

Any chance you can post the code?

Does anyone know how to use WSI to set the multi-image file name to a specific location like you can for image file name override?
    We have 30,000 base images, then with all the other images we'd have one directory location with 100,000+ file in it.

Seems a bit crazy that the multi image file name doesn't follow the path of the image file name override and just look for the images there in the _?_color.jpg format automatically,
    but it doesn't. And I cannot find a way to simply tell the file name location via a WSI transaction. Seems it requires an image upload, or the images to already be named with the productid_x_color format.
    If we did that it would be a crazy mess to maintain with everything tossed into one directory.

Anyone tackled this problem with an automated process?