Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Punchout or Roundtrip Support?

ccaley is offline Junior Member

Question Punchout or Roundtrip Support?

I didn't see anything in the forums on this, so can anyone tell me if there is any kind of punchout or roundtrip support in ADNSF for eProcurement type packages like Oracle's iProcurement, Ariba, etc.?

This is where a user is in the iProcurement shopping cart and "punches out" to your storefront to obtain product/pricing info to put items in the iProcurement cart and then when they "checkout" it sends an XML electronic PO back to your storefront to actually place an order.

Any info would be appreciated!

Rob is offline Senior Member

There is no support for this right now, but it should be possible to do such integrations (and when done, listed in our Marketplace, as other customers may be interested in them as an add-on also).

It should be similar to how the Marketworks/ChannelAdvisor auction integration works. They use WSI automation interface to add inventory, update it, sync pricing, add items to cart, and auction redirect checkout to the storefront.
    Last edited by Rob; 01-21-2008 at 10:08 AM.
    AspDotNetStorefront
    Shopping Cart

daredelsol is offline Junior Member

Wink ditto!

I too am in need of this support! Thanks.

-daredelsol

jjohnson is offline Junior Member

Default Punchout implemented?

Did anyone implement this facility? I need to implement the integration to Oracle iProcurement and curious if it has been developed.

medichoice is offline Junior Member

Default Ariba Integration

We need to integrate ASPDNSF with Ariba. Has anyone done this?

avsune is offline Member

I have a customer asking about this as well need it for iprocurement punchout. Has anyone done any integration with cxml?

jsimacek is offline Senior Member

We have done quite a number of backend/3rd party/external systems integrations, so if you guys want yours integrated, please contact Jan at Compunix at jsimacek@compunix.us
    Jan Simacek - Compunix, LLC
    AspDotNetStorefront trusted Devnet Partner and Reseller since 2005

AspDotNetStorefront Mods and Add-Ons at http://www.ecommercecartmods.com/
    - Searching, Filtering and Sorting (like cSearch, Dealer Locator, Price Ranges, Blog)
    - Reports (like Cart Abandonment and Net Sales)
    - Customer Experience (like Question/Answers)
    - Site and Data Management (like Entity Product Mapper, Bulk Updaters, Make/Model/Year filters)

avsune is offline Member

Default ditto

I to am looking for iprocurement puchout support. Anyone have any experience with this?

akruk is offline Junior Member

Default cXML/Ariba Integration

Has anyone been successful in integrating their ASPDNSF with cXML and Ariba?

jsimacek is offline Senior Member

Compunix has a cXML/punchout integration with PeopleSoft and Oracle... you can contact me (Jan) at jsimacek@compunix.us

Akruk, I believe Ariba would be very similar...please contact me directly per above.
    Jan Simacek - Compunix, LLC
    AspDotNetStorefront trusted Devnet Partner and Reseller since 2005

AspDotNetStorefront Mods and Add-Ons at http://www.ecommercecartmods.com/
    - Searching, Filtering and Sorting (like cSearch, Dealer Locator, Price Ranges, Blog)
    - Reports (like Cart Abandonment and Net Sales)
    - Customer Experience (like Question/Answers)
    - Site and Data Management (like Entity Product Mapper, Bulk Updaters, Make/Model/Year filters)