Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: sql log

MPH is offline Member

Default sql log

Where is the SQL log kept? When I run the maintenance sequence I see the option to purge the sql log, but where is there a source to view the log? The FAQ says it is not important and only used for auditing...

Secondly, I require site admin help in regard to upgrading our ML 7.0.0.7 site. Once to the most current version and again when the Sever 08 version of ML is released. I have a nice site that is performing very well, and it’s not customized or unique in any way. I’d ask for help upgrading and to set up a development server to act as the sites reserve. If you could PM me I’d like to explain further our long term objective.
    Last edited by MPH; 01-09-2008 at 05:56 PM.

Rob is offline Senior Member

Again, the SQL log was discontinued years ago, we left the table in there in case anyone was using it already.

This was replaced with the PABP security log, based on PABP requirements.
    AspDotNetStorefront
    Shopping Cart