Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Display Wishlist Button Only

donato is offline Senior Member

Default Display Wishlist Button Only

Hello,

I have tried searching on the forum, but could not find an answer or anything in relation to this...

I would like to disable the Shopping Cart aspect for now, however, I would like to utilize and show only the Wishlist (and perhaps the Registry) portion of this as well.

Has anyone done this before or could anyone offer some direction/help?

Cheers,

D

...and I know there is a ShowWishButtons App Config parameter, but why isn't there a ShowAddToCartButtons App Config parameter? Is there a way to do this? We are not ready to go full e-commerce as of right now, because we have a lot of sales people whom make commission and brick and mortar stores. We want people to walk into the stores for the most part, however, I would like them to be able to make a Wish List, and maybe even be able to use this as an incentive for 10% or something if they bring their wish list into the store.

Cheers,

D

OK. I went back (AGAIN) and added this, but I could have sworn I have done this already and it didn't work before:

.AddToCartButton
    {
    display:none;
    visibility: hidden;
    }