Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Kit File Upload Image Mod

EAD_Apparel is offline Junior Member

Default Kit File Upload Image Mod

When using kit products you can require the customer to upload a file. When the file is uploaded a preview of that image is shown.

PSD and AI files can't be displayed by the browser so I want to change this to just display an image that I have on my server every time, something that I made saying "upload successful".

Where would I find this line of code to make that happen?

Thanks
    Last edited by EAD_Apparel; 11-29-2007 at 11:22 AM.

ASPDNSF Staff - Buddy is offline Banned

In the XSLTExtensionBase class there is a method named GetKitItemOptions. In that method there is a switch block that handles the display of kit item options. The last case element (case 6: ) handles file options. Look for the variable sFileName to see how the image is displayed.

If you want to modify this method I suggest creating an overridden method in the XSLTExtensions class. That way when you upgrade you can just copy your modifed method(s) to the new class (which will always be empty in new distributions) and you won't have to modify the code of the core method.