Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Where to Place Google AdSense Script

dfree99 is offline Member

Default Where to Place Google AdSense Script

I am trying to add a few lines of code for Google Adsense tracking into my category description area.

Google Adsense is the one where you can display Google Ads on your web page (it's not the same as Google Analytics tracking code). But every time I copy and paste the script into the html of the category description and update the category, the script disappears. Am I doing something wrong?

I am trying to get the Adsense to show only in my Category pages.

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott's Avatar
    AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott is offline Administrator

What version of the software are you using? If it's 7.0.2.0+ you may need to follow the steps in this KB article to get scripts working

https://support.aspdotnetstorefront....barticleid=214
    Last edited by ASPAlfred; 01-14-2008 at 11:39 PM. Reason: new kb link

dfree99 is offline Member

Perfect. Worked like a charm. Thanks!

fsantos is offline Senior Member

Does anyone know how to get Google Adsense to work with the current version 9.x? I'm getting the adsense iframe displaying a "page does not exist" error and the script was pulled out from Google with no modifications at all...

fsantos