Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: ePDQ MPI Advice?

nicka is offline Junior Member

Default ePDQ MPI Advice?

Hi,

I am interested in integrating the Barclaycard ePDQ (MPI) system into Storefront.

What I would like to know is if anyone has already done this?

Barclaycard are unaware of any integrations with Storefront, but I believe that it should be possible. Can anyone give me some advice on this issue?
    AspDotNetStorefront ML 7.0.0.5
    No Source Code

Rob is offline Senior Member

It may be as easy as adding a new payment gateway, but if it goes beyond that and involves "payment method" semantics, it would be more complicated. Source would be required in either case to attempt such integration.
    AspDotNetStorefront
    Shopping Cart

redlevel is offline Junior Member

Default Also need to integrate Barlcays ePDQ

Hello there

I also need to integrate Barclays ePDQ system but I am a complete novice with AspDotNetStoreFront so I can't get my head around creating a new payment gateway. Can you advise how much this would cost for you to do please?

We need to get the store up and running asap and currently have PayPal integrated so if you could get back to me asap I'd be extremely grateful.

Many thanks
    Nancy

Jesse is offline Banned

We at ASPDNSF do not do customized code work as a rule. This is what we have our amazing DevNet partners for. I recommend getting in touch with one of them.

bankian is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by nicka View Post
    Hi,

I am interested in integrating the Barclaycard ePDQ (MPI) system into Storefront.

What I would like to know is if anyone has already done this?

Barclaycard are unaware of any integrations with Storefront, but I believe that it should be possible. Can anyone give me some advice on this issue?
    We also have a client requesting ePDQ integration in the very near future so would be interested in hearing from anyone else who's had to do this.

Alternatively if we have to create solution ourselves we may be able to help others who have to go through the process...

Ian

yasir is offline Junior Member

Dear All,
    I want to integrate barclay as a merchant with asp.net store front for one of my client. It's a .NET platform. As i logged in the admin panel i don't see any option for the barclay's integration option. There has been hours and hours since i am goggling it but haven't founf any solution of it. i have contacted the support also two days ago but i haven't got response from them, can you please forward my queries to them for a prompt response for them as my client is on to me.

I have integrated the Barclay's EPDQ for many of my client but i am new to the Asp.Net Store Front. can any one please help me out or forward me any link using which i can manage the integration with Barclay's at checkout. Please note that i have all the information of my client's Barclay account as well as the integration guide all i want to know can i use standard integration for Asp.Net store front.

Regards,
    Muhammad Yasir.