Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Help for Echeck

keyursoni is offline Junior Member

Question Help for Echeck

want to know about echeck payment integration via authorized.net.

How to test this type of integration in locally and may we resquir following this to implement this or not please explain :

Testing is possible or not ???

(required or not ?)
    SSL ?
    Authorized seal provided by authorized.net ?

Or if any other information is required or not please help urgent.

George the Great is offline Senior Member

You must set up all of your Authorizenet appconfigs in the admin section. You must also set your PaymentMethods appconfig to include "eCheck". You will need an SSL...but you don't have to have the Authorized seal provided by authorize.net. You should be able to test eCheck by putting your Authorize.NET account (via their site) into test mode, and also setting "UseLiveTransactions" to false. Another option would be to simply run a live transaction for some small value. You can refund or void after the test goes through.

keyursoni is offline Junior Member

Default Thank you

thank you for your help

Mortifier is offline Member

I just turned on eCheck after it was enabled through auth.net and it works fine, have received several check payments, no testing needed...

Rob is offline Senior Member

Good to see you back on the forums...

Busy busy busy...

Actually just moved to another state too...

Rob is offline Senior Member

We were wondering what we were goign to do without you

(OT of course)...sorry...back to the thread purpose now please.

sethevans is offline Junior Member

Red face Need help regarding E-check

I was recently approved for processing E-check through Authorize.net. I activated it through the Configuration Wizard and tried to do a test through the checkout process. Once I hit the Place Order button, the link too me back to the payment page with a message "YOUR TRANSACTION HAS BEEN PUT UNDER REVIEW" - what does this mean? and What am I doing wrong in setting up the E-check.

Thanks,
    Seth

We had eCheck through Auth.net but dumped it, was a complete waste, 75% of the transactions came through were declined and it took about a week to find out. Not only that the payments showed as captured so many got accidently shipped before they cleared (the only way to see if they clear is to monitor them through Auth.net), the customers got free merchandise and there was nothing we could do about it. That was about a year ago, so perhaps ASPDNSF changed the way they are handled, but previously they showed as captured (and therefore approved) transactions.

It doesn't work like Paypal's eCheck does so beware of using it! It wasn't worth the hassle, especially with all the other payment options out there now.

hock2k5 is offline Junior Member

Seth,

According to Authorize.net you cannot do "test" transactions with your business or personal bank accounts. You would have to use someone elses bank account.