Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Cybersource, alternatives?

TonyPearce is offline Junior Member

Default Cybersource, alternatives?

Hi All,

Must admit just normally look here!

But have to ask, is anyone using another UK payment gateway other than Cybersource?

We are all set to go, but they seem totally unable to activate our account, or have I just been unlucky?

My previous experience with Protx does not fill me with confidence either!

Any pointer would be great as getting very frustrated with these companies to actually get things done in timely fashion.

I don't want to seem like I'm ranting, but I just need a reliable and approachable UK payment gateway provider

Rob is offline Senior Member

Cybersource is VERY difficult to install/get working, but works nicely after that...what is the holdup they have in getting your account setup? Is it on our end, or their end?

mikemurphy is offline Senior Member

Tony...see my reply to your other post....

Yes Protx are a pain in the ar*e but once integrated they are good...dont get caught up with the "bureau" kind of payment processors, it will cost you a lot more !

Mike
    8.0.1.4 W2008R2 64-bit MSSQL2005

eurohitech is offline Junior Member

Default Cybersource erro N1799

Quote Originally Posted by AspDotNetStorefront View Post
    Cybersource is VERY difficult to install/get working, but works nicely after that...what is the holdup they have in getting your account setup? Is it on our end, or their end?
    i got an error calling cybersouce gateway during checkout....can u help me to resolve my problem

ASPDNSF Staff - Andrew Guest

Please submit a support ticket at https://support.aspdotnetstorefront.com.

Thanks!