Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: HOWTO: Configure your ASPDNSF to send order notification text msgs

ASPDNSF Staff - Andrew Guest

Thumbs up HOWTO: Configure your ASPDNSF to send order notification text msgs

This is fairly easy to setup and will allow you to receive text messages once a order has been placed.

Please be aware your email config settings must be setup to use this service.

Appconfigs:

Dispatch_ToPhoneNumber
    - The cell messaging number of your phone, in the EXACT format required by your carrier to receive a message, e.g. xxxxxxxxx@vtext.com for Verizon Wireless.

Check this site for the correct format
    http://www.livejournal.com/tools/tex...l?mode=details

Dispatch_SiteName - The Name of the store you want to appear in your cell message. this MUST be short, as all SMS messages are limited in length of course.
    Last edited by Rob; 09-07-2008 at 08:53 PM.

dharmakris is offline Junior Member

Unhappy

Hi,

I tried all the points u mentioned but its not working. I set

Appconfigs:

Dispatch_ToPhoneNumber - 4084993800@txt.att.net

But its not working,Then i tried with

Dispatch_ToPhoneNumber - 9257845317@vtext.com,4084993800@txt.att.net

Both are not working. How can i fix this? Thanks in advance

Regards ,
    Dharmaraja.K

Rex is offline Banned

Hi,

Are all the other mailing activities for your storefront working fine?
    Check that you have AppConfig XmlPackage.NewOrderAdminSMSNotification defined. Check if Appconfig Dispatch_OrderThreshold is defined and preventing emails.