Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Image not displayed

vedran is offline Member

Default Image not displayed

Hello Everyone,

There seems to be a bug in StoreFront I am not sure it might be just appconfig setting, I hope someone knows

This is the problem. When I manually delete image from backend, image placeholders nicely show noimage.gif for all three image sizes. However, frontside is not displaying any image at all. It should display noimage.gif.

Another problem which I think is directly related to this one is: During mass product upload, for the products that have no image, we actually uploaded real image that says noimage. I know we should have used feature to display no image if there is no image. I thought to simply delete images from harddrive, but when I do that I got same problem like above. Nothing is shown at all, and it looks bad.

Is there work around this issue?

vedran is offline Member

To answer myself:

ResetCache from admin backend solved the problem

GoVedia is offline Member

Yes, ResetCache is a solution to many problems.
    Robert Kanaan
    AspDotNetStorefront Development Partner
    robert@GoVedia.com
    408-758-8845

GoVedia
    http://GoVedia.com
    Approved AspDotNetStorefront Development Partner
    AspDotNetStorefront Recommended Reseller