Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Some other new (live) sites

Rob is offline Senior Member

Default Some other new (live) sites

http://www.westcoastcorvette.com
    http://www.babydirect.com/
    http://www.everyaverageday.com
    http://www.expectedmaternity.com
    http://www.drsoy.com/
    http://www.iflorist.co.uk/
    http://www.atsite.co.uk/

3M SELECT UK

3M, one of the largest and most recognizable worldwide brands running on ML platform, with Custom XmlPackage mods for category & product page layouts. Fully VAT enabled, Google Checkout UK enabled. Running on unmodified ML 7.0 platform with custom XmlPackage page layouts.

The 3M Select site offers a selection of 3M products which are sometimes difficult to find in our established distributors or retailers. Some great new-to-market ranges plus end-of line bargains while stocks last! Featuring some of the world's best-known brands such as Post-it, Scotch, Scotch-Brite, Nexcare, Command and Scotchgard. All with direct delivery to your home or business.

Site developed by Marketworks, our latest OEM partner (see news). Marketworks is one of the worlds largest EBay, Yahoo!, and other auction multi-channel implementation providers. 3M site is part of the Marketworks Premier Web Store platform, powered by AspDotNetStorefront ML technology.
    Last edited by George the Great; 10-09-2008 at 07:35 AM. Reason: Site URLs removed for failing to comply with security best practices

Cray, that is a good site and VERY VERY fast...where are you hosting it. It's blazing fast!!

cy1 is offline Banned

It's a dedicated server hosted on Peer1 (used to be Interland).

topthought is offline Junior Member

Default 3 sites launched

We just launched the following sites:

edited
    http://www.tsioutfitters.com
    edited

ADNSF is an awesome product. Keep up the good work!

Nate
    topthought.com
    Last edited by George the Great; 10-09-2008 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Site URLs removed for failing to comply with security best practices

hotstick is offline Member

Thumbs up

Very nice work Nate!

I especially like the TSI Outfitters site layout!

niknas is offline Junior Member

Talking

OK, here's a Swedish site that we're in the process of launching. Since it's in swedish I'll probably have to tell you that we sell consumer electronics based on the concept of the Digital Room i e a packaging to facilitate for the consumer to be able to enjoy their IP based media throughout the house.

http://www.hemfem.se/

Yes, nicely done. I cannot read swedish, but one thing I noticed is that the product page tabs are not hooked up yet?

TSR53 is offline Junior Member

Add us to the list

Genuine Land Rover Classic Parts
    www.roversnorth.com

Currently we have 15,000 products, 17,000+ categories and 4,000+ images (times three different sizes!).
    Thompson
    www.roversnorth.com
    North America's Source for Land Rover Parts at the BEST PRICES

rmohan is offline Junior Member

Default Add us to your list as well.

niknas is offline Junior Member

Question

Quote Originally Posted by AspDotNetStorefront View Post
    Yes, nicely done. I cannot read swedish, but one thing I noticed is that the product page tabs are not hooked up yet?
    They should be. What's the result when you click on the tabs? I've heard of one guy that get nothing in the results lists. Is that your problem as well?

DAG is offline Member

Default Another New Site

Another new ASPDNSF Site. We went live last week.

http://www.autobodytoolmart.net

I would like to thank the ASPDNSF support team. They have been great in helping us get our store up & running.

Also like to thank the ASPDNSF community of users. I have been in contact with several of you asking for advice and everyone has been very helpful in sharing information.

Thanks,
    Dave

keep them coming. this is all nice work!

If you want to see a totally hot site, check this one out:

http://www.geartree.com

ML platform, with site extensions, including a real time AJAX shipping estimator, christmas "just in time delivery advisor", and dynamic tab strip navigation, all done using XmlPackges. Custom Skin. Product specs & PDF files fully linked in, related products, fully optimized search, etc...again. all using XmlPackages

NO core platform mods at all! Not a single one.

This site is starting to show the full potential of XmlPackages applied into site construction. Very nicely done. The developers of this site will be part of our DevNet network shortly also, so contact us if you want to contact them
    Last edited by Rob; 12-20-2006 at 11:37 PM.

raetsel is offline Junior Member

Lloyd is offline Junior Member

Default Let me add mine to the list...

www.gretchentoo.com would greatly appreciate comments and suggestions.

That luggage tag idea is a great idea. I may order a few things myself!

and a VERY important note here. ANYONE posting sites here, PLEASE follow ALL of our security recommendations in the manual. EVERY SINGLE one of them! If at all unclear, contact support.

This includes complete change of admin login
    * rename of admin dir
    * NT authentication on admin dir in addition to admin login
    * CAPTCHA images enabled to defeat BOT login attacks
    * SSL fully installed and working
    * etc

Glueit is offline Junior Member

Yeah, that Geartree site is off the hook!

Kudos to the Ajax quick shipping cost estimator as well, very slick !!

I would like to get in touch with the designers of that site, please send me a PM of how to contact them if possible, thanks.

meharhay is offline Junior Member

Post New ASPDNSF 7.0 ML Site Launched Today

www.ejectit.com - We launched this website today. Random Products, Random Prices, You decide when to buy.

Basically, the website has 1 product for sale at a time. Throughout the day, we randomly drop the price of the product. The time and amount between each drop is random. If we sell out of a product, the next product in the queue comes up for sale.

Appreciate any comments or questions about the site.

Thanks,

Mitch Harhay

Mitch, interesting concept, and nice integration work. Let us all know how this comes along

ASPDNSF Staff - Stephen Guest

Default Nice Sites

I'm a somewhat new addition to the AspDotNetStoreFront support team. This is my first time actually seeing what some these people I've been helping are building as a whole. I have to say I'm very impressed. But if any product can be the behind the scenes facilitator of such professional work, it would be AspDotNetStoreFront.

Keep up the good work,
    Stephen Schaal

Nice job Sean!

Page load times are good, graphics look nice, well layed out 3-column design ready to sell products!

BTW: Do you guys sell Komodo Dragons? I have always been fascinated by them, sorta prehistoric like. Just been thinking.........you know how anymore you like see these thuggy types walking around with a pitbull on a leash everywhere? It would be cool to take my dragon out for a walk..........sorta like "You ain't so bad!........I told you to keep the puppy away from the reptiles mouth!

Sean is offline Member

Thanks for the comments Glueit, much appreciated.

Komodo Dragons are quite non-pet type animals unfortunately! They are also CITES I endangered (the highest level there is) only accredited zoos have these guys...and quite honestly, they are the only ones who should have them as they are fierce, vicious and would make short work of MANY puppies...and people.

I like the "Add to Snake Bag" touch

Sean is offline Member

I like the "Add to Snake Bag" touch
    Thanks!...I'm working on a custom button to reflect the overall "design" and topic at hand...

Sean is offline Member

Well, we finally went live...

Any comments/suggestions are MUCH appreciated and welcomed.

Just thought I would add....during my development of the site (on and off since the summer) and being affiliated with this Storefront since March '05, I have to say that the design and overall framework is incredible. The constant evolution of this software and never standing still is also a massive leap in front of the competitors as well.....just my $0.02

Hope you enjoy the site!

Sean.
    Last edited by AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott; 10-09-2008 at 07:58 AM. Reason: Site URL removed for failing to comply with security best practices

RobbieB is offline Junior Member

Can you post dev contact infor for the GearTree site? I sent a PM about it but I haven't heard back yet. I tried contacting them via contact form on their website and haven't received a response either.
    Last edited by RobbieB; 02-28-2007 at 10:21 AM.

silverline is offline Junior Member

ML platform, with site extensions, including a real time AJAX shipping estimator, christmas "just in time delivery advisor", and dynamic tab strip navigation, all done using XmlPackges. Custom Skin. Product specs & PDF files fully linked in, related products, fully optimized search, etc...again. all using XmlPackages

This site is starting to show the full potential of XmlPackages applied into site construction. Very nicely done. The developers of this site will be part of our DevNet network shortly also, so contact us if you want to contact them
    When you say "no core platform mods", is that including db mods (like sproc mods) or does that just include the source code? I assume from your statement it means neither were changed but i just want to verify. I am very interested in developing some features like their filtering on product list pages, but I don't want to change any of the core, db or source. If it is possible to do this with 100% xmlpackages it would be great.

Contact Chris at Revolver Commerce

cmckellar AT revolvercommerce.com

xoticrox is offline Member

Question

Quote Originally Posted by silverline View Post
    When you say "no core platform mods", is that including db mods (like sproc mods) or does that just include the source code? I assume from your statement it means neither were changed but i just want to verify. I am very interested in developing some features like their filtering on product list pages, but I don't want to change any of the core, db or source. If it is possible to do this with 100% xmlpackages it would be great.

im curious about the same thing, because i was told you had to be a sql programmer in order to do the sorting ?

modding the SQL proc is not really a core mod. I guess that could be argued either way, but yes, they did mod the SQL procs to support the search mod. but that's a "no compile" change which is what we were meaning.

Alkaline is offline Senior Member

I only have 1 site and its not even e-commerce...
    xml package by Misako dev

www.firesideantiques.com

Alki, it's a start, and a great CMS/Catalog example site

XanthViper is offline Junior Member

Smile Been live for awhile now...

I've been live for awhile now, but just kept forgetting to post in here. I figured I would do so:

www.kiwibikinis.com

We are using some of the basic stuff until the updates on v7.1 and then things will be changing drastically. While this is my wifes business, sadly I have to help her with image editing which is a "horrible" task she puts me through.

coolbeans is offline Member

We finally got this one going. Mainly responsible for the skin, the store is handling the content (so there may be a few issues inside the main div).

http://www.creamcitymusic.com/

Old version of the storefront, and there's a few minor problems concerning the Add to Cart and Add to Wishlist buttons.

Entire layout is CSS.

madvibes is offline Junior Member

hi all, thought i'd add a site i just finished to this list

should be live shortly and accessible through the front end (root dir) of the site which takes you through a couple of Flash pages before you get to the storefront.

on top of managing the whole project, i did all the creative and design production..did all the Flash and store designs (html / css) and handed the development to Dan at Spectrum Webs (http://www.spectrumwebs.com) to execute the skins and all that fun stuff.

Still have a couple things to add, but it's working and ready to rock.

dan at http://madlab.tv
    Last edited by AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott; 10-09-2008 at 08:03 AM. Reason: Site URL removed for failing to comply with security best practices

peter3827 is offline Senior Member

Default More Sites

Here are two sites that I've created. Check them out.
    Last edited by AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott; 10-09-2008 at 08:04 AM. Reason: Site URLs removed for failing to comply with security best practices

xoticrox is offline Member

we have also made our site live.. thanks to everyone who helped with all the questions... I get that sorting option yet

we are still filling in all the products, but we are getting there.

http://www.extremecpu.com
    Last edited by xoticrox; 03-29-2007 at 06:10 AM.

LukeB is offline Junior Member

We've just launched www.fitnessfootwear.com - All full screen CSS.

SmiLie is offline Member

Hat off to ColPac.com team, this is the first site I've seen that is faster than ours.
    AspDotNetStorefront, do you know what version are they runnig?

Lots of awesome ideas, keep em coming please!
    Last edited by SmiLie; 04-25-2007 at 08:29 AM.

talco1 is offline Member

TALCo Electronics is now Live!!

I want to thank everyone who helped me get this site up and running and especially to the great staff at ADNS who were amazing at answering all of my questions super fast.

Thanks again!!
    Last edited by AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott; 10-09-2008 at 08:09 AM. Reason: Site URL removed for failing to comply with security best practices

furmansk is offline Junior Member

Default Cuvid.com is live!

We're live selling next-generation educational DVDs for kids:

http://www.cuvid.com

Hey talco I like your menu, how did you set that up? I have 7.0.10 ML...

furman,
    thats a pretty nice site you got their. Only 1 product?

LOL I probably would have loved stuff like this when I was a kid, but looking at now...lol

DYasgar is offline Junior Member

Default www.alsarmynavy.com

We've been live since November 15, 2005 but we are upgrading from 5.9 to 7.0.1 and will be making some major changes in our skin and product offerings.

I would love any comments on what we did right, what we've done wrong and what we could do better.

Thanks,

Dee
    Last edited by AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott; 10-09-2008 at 08:13 AM. Reason: Site URL removed for failing to comply with security best practices
    5.9.1.3 ML C# - Production
    7.0.1.1 ML C# - Development

one quick comment, the top left logo looks a bit like a gi joe army toy...I think a much bolder/realistic graphical treatment might strengthen the first impression when visiting the site (don't flame me...just my $.02)...

DYasgar is offline Junior Member

First of all flaming isn't allowed! Second of all I ASKED for this abuse!

The logo doesn't do much for me either but they had it "professionally" done a few years back before I came on board. It was flat...I popped the people out in Photoshop to give it a margin of interest. I have a few RFQ's out for a new skin and an updated logo.

Anyhow, don't hesitate to continue to critique it! The site design was done in about an hour at 2am the night we went live so anything would be an improvement. We always though we'd get around to doing a real skin...but that was almost 18 months ago now.
    5.9.1.3 ML C# - Production
    7.0.1.1 ML C# - Development

coolbeans is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by DYasgar View Post
    First of all flaming isn't allowed! Second of all I ASKED for this abuse!

The logo doesn't do much for me either but they had it "professionally" done a few years back before I came on board. It was flat...I popped the people out in Photoshop to give it a margin of interest. I have a few RFQ's out for a new skin and an updated logo.

Anyhow, don't hesitate to continue to critique it! The site design was done in about an hour at 2am the night we went live so anything would be an improvement. We always though we'd get around to doing a real skin...but that was almost 18 months ago now.
    From a designer's perspective, it probably could have been better off without the Photoshop treatment. Logos that are professionally done typically should be flat, and able to be reproduced across a variety of media. The Photoshop treatment looks amateurish. Although admittedly, the logo on it's own leaves a bit to be desired, so you would probably benefit from a redesign of it entirely. Keep in mind that logo design is no small task or an afterthought.

Good luck.

Starsail is offline Junior Member

Default StarsailCruises.com is live!

After almost six months of work Starsailcruises.com is finally up and running ASPDNF!
    This would not have been possible without great help from ASPDNF support folks and this forum! Thank you all for your help!

The site offers sailing and wilderness cruises and charters in the Pacific Northwest.

The storefront has been significantly modded. Here is a partial list of custom features in no particular order:
    • Custom graphical design, CSS layout, and typesetting
    • CSS image shadows
    • Custom CSS SEO-friendly small-footprint dropdown menu navigation
    • Custom collapsable left bar navigation
    • Custom inline galleries that can be defined in a simple text file and be embedded in a page (see default.aspx)
    • Customized terms and graphics to fit cruising and sailing market
    • Cruises (products) can be ordered by date ("color") and accomodations (variants)
    • Custom CSS inline variant selection (see cruises for Schooner Zodiac
    • CSS breakcrumbs
    • Fancy SQL to show complete calendar for all cruisees X dates sorted by date

Please take a look and let me know what you think!
    Gleb
    Starsailcruises.com
    Adventure Cruises in the Pacific Northwest!

DanV is offline Ursus arctos horribilis

Thumbs up

Nice looking site. Was the thumbnail setup a modification of our existing multi-image manager code?

Very cool product too. I bet a cruise up through Alaska in one of these smaller vessels is a fantastic experience. My wife and I spent two weeks there on our honeymoon and have beem talking about going back ever since.

Starsail is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ASPDNSF Staff - Dan View Post
    Nice looking site. Was the thumbnail setup a modification of our existing multi-image manager code?
    Thanks, Dan
    It's too bad we are too busy this year to go to Alaska, but maybe will be able to sail with the Schooner Zodiac in the San Juans.

As far as the thumbnails, they are actually based on a gallery feature. We got lazy uploading all the photos via the admin UI. The gallery code now just reads a text file that define a list of images and titles per language for each gallery. There are all kinds of good things you can do when you have the source code.
    Cheers!
    Last edited by Starsail; 05-20-2007 at 12:13 AM.
    Gleb
    Starsailcruises.com
    Adventure Cruises in the Pacific Northwest!

shark92651 is offline Member

Default new site

Ok, I still feel like I don't have a frickin clue as to what I am doing but here is my site:

I want to upgrade from 7.0.0.4 to 7.0.1.1 but I am a bit nervous about it. Any tips on upgrading? Can someone point me at a relative thread?
    Last edited by AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott; 10-09-2008 at 08:15 AM. Reason: Site URL removed for failing to comply with security best practices

seasonalsin is offline Senior Member

The download come with easy to follow instructions. If you know how to run a SQL query against the DB you should be fine. If you don't feel comfortable doing that then have ASPDN update it. Usually have it done fairly quick and you can feel confident that it is done right. Current version is 7.0.1.2

Make sure you back everything up before you start would be my #1 suggestion.

Good luck
    Shawn

http://www.FirstChoiceMarine.com

Currently 7.1 moving to MS9.3

DJDoug is offline Junior Member

Cool New Cool Party Supplies Site

Hi, we just released our first site on AspDotNetStoreFront and the platform Rocks! Thanks to aspdnsf team for this product. We really like the SEO friendliness, too.

Take a look:

http://www.PartyFavorMall.com

Our store sells party supplies, wedding favors, and unique party favors.

You're very welcome, and much success to your business!

shaunco is offline Member

Our site is finally live. Any comments?

http://shop.sbwireless.com

-Shaun

shaun I like it, but I dont' like the little numbers in "(4)" next to the cats...
    Last edited by Rob; 07-14-2007 at 08:48 PM.

KellyB is offline Junior Member

Default New Aspdntsf site?

Just wondering who designed the new version of the aspdotnetstorefront site? Nice work!

Kelly B

Design was done Adam Emery and David Dimmer, integrated new media (http://www.teaminm.com) and then we turned it into a skin and added other elements.
    Last edited by Rob; 07-14-2007 at 12:21 PM.

hey,

will you guys release your old sites look as a downloadable skin for ML owners?

No, we can't do that, as it was a single use design we got for use on our own site

jasolution is offline Member

A new site on 7.0.2.0 that we migrated from LaGarde StoreFront:

http://www.embstore.com

This site is mostly stock, with a few custom mods, such as the product-specific FAQ editor:

http://www.embstore.com/p-1671-75-x-...t-squares.aspx

You can see the FAQ editor in action here http://www.screencast.com/t/OaPuIHSB9yb

mike-ecity is offline Junior Member

New multi-store site for Comcast Select on Demand, also migrated from LaGarde. Customizations include "shopping mall" support, skins, xmlpackages, and order export to Mail Order Manager. Lots more is planned..

http://shopondemand.tv/exercisetv/
    http://shopondemand.tv/kids/
    http://shopondemand.tv/cookbook/
    http://shopondemand.tv/singles/
    http://shopondemand.tv/activitytv/

-Mike McLaughlin
    eCommerce Site Manager
    eCity Interactive

shop on demand site is very nicely done.

emb store will be nice when there's more data in it

Nice starts.

initial impression is VERY nicely done!
    AspDotNetStorefront
    Shopping Cart

djr123456 is offline Junior Member

Default New Site http://spellspace.com

We went live last month, using Storefront ML VB version. Our site is not just a store and have rad windows, flash, ajax application as our main page, which we had to integrate with APSDotNetStorefront store http://spellspace.com. It includes linking membership to saving user specific tarot reading and spell recommendations. We have learned a lot about ASPDotNetStorefront and though it is GREAT for a simple store, it can be complicated with integration. Please feel free to send me an email if you have questions pertaining to this. All in all we are pretty happy with the site, check it out.
    daver
    admin@spellspace.com

my team did the skin for this site:

http://www.legacylanterns.com/

what you think? Little differnt from all the white background skins...

haha putting 2 component art menus on the same page sucked and requied custom code

That design is nice, but the menus are unusable the way you have them layed out
    AspDotNetStorefront
    Shopping Cart

huh?

make sure you are loading the right skin..

www.legacylanterns.com/default.aspx?skinid=1

looks fine to me

www.simplyelegantboutique.com

what about this one then?

we did the skin...

estephen is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alkaline View Post
    huh?

make sure you are loading the right skin..

www.legacylanterns.com/default.aspx?skinid=1

looks fine to me
    He may be referring to this. In FF 2.0.0.7 the left nav menus are hiding behind the header images...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

FIREFOX!
    ahh you bad little fox...

works fine on IE, anyone have a fix so that component art doens't hid behind flash

A few more sites:

http://www.rastaempire.com
    Last edited by AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott; 10-09-2008 at 08:23 AM. Reason: Site URL removed for failing to comply with security best practices
    AspDotNetStorefront
    Shopping Cart

gsbeaton is offline Junior Member

Default And don't forget...

if you're a gardener!

Quite a bit of customer work done with the XML packages here.
    Last edited by AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott; 10-09-2008 at 08:24 AM. Reason: Site URL removed for failing to comply with security best practices

allenjarosz is offline Junior Member

Red face Deerely Departed

Here is annother new site. Let me know what you think
    Last edited by AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott; 10-09-2008 at 08:25 AM. Reason: Site URL removed for failing to comply with security best practices

On the Deere parts site, you may want to widen the header so it matches the page body width?
    AspDotNetStorefront
    Shopping Cart

redid the skin for these guys:
    www.aihomedecor.com

FurnitureGuy is offline Junior Member

Default Another new site

Here's another new site

It's an appliance and electronics retailer
    Last edited by AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott; 10-09-2008 at 08:26 AM. Reason: Site URL removed for failing to comply with security best practices

hey your site looks nice,

did you guys make the printer freindly page xml package? I am looking for the same thing, if you have a price let me know.

Thanks,

PilotShop is offline Member

You can also do that pretty easy with css.......just another option....

www.fourseasonsdirect.com

skinning job for them.

bartek is offline Junior Member

Default New Store - WWW.HOTELLUCY.COM

For now we have only Oversized Art products but we'll add others soon.
    (my first .net project)
    Please send some feedback
    Last edited by AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott; 10-09-2008 at 08:28 AM. Reason: Site URL removed for failing to comply with security best practices

sschuessler is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by gsbeaton View Post
    if you're a gardener!

Quite a bit of customer work done with the XML packages here.
    My first thought when I looked at it is that it looked like a SPAM site. I guess it is the lack of a logo. The straight text at the top with the name looks just like those spam sites.
    Last edited by AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott; 10-09-2008 at 08:29 AM. Reason: Site URL removed for failing to comply with security best practices

agree, this usually happens when people do not invest in proper graphics design.

Quote Originally Posted by bartek View Post
    (my first .net project)
    wow,
    very nice A+
    Last edited by AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott; 10-09-2008 at 08:30 AM. Reason: Site URL removed for failing to comply with security best practices

I personally find the hotel lucy site (design) innovative, creative, and different, which I like. Just my $.02 For a first time .net site, that is absolutely fantastic. It made me want to explore it, which is one of the main goals of a site.
    Last edited by Rob; 01-31-2008 at 09:41 PM.
    AspDotNetStorefront
    Shopping Cart

MPH is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by bartek View Post
    (my first .net project)

Could "My Own Gallery Space" be added so I can save images of the artwork I appreciate?

I like for example these three pieces in Horizontal/Oversize
    Last edited by AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott; 10-09-2008 at 08:30 AM. Reason: Site URL removed for failing to comply with security best practices

argystu is offline Junior Member

Default Another site...somewhat new

This site has been live for a while, but I thought I'd post it here and maybe get some feedback. It's a simple, no-frills site (with an Amazonian influence) catering to mainly plastics books/products/etc...

http://store.ides.com

osg2008 is offline Member

Default Finally launched!

OfficeSupplyGroup.com

Check it out. Would appreciate your feedback.

Chad Bumstead is offline Junior Member

Default Personalize & Preview Your Products

Letterpress Wedding Invitations
    www.SmittenInvitations.com

Using C# pro 7.0.2.1

* Added a few custom pages to allow products to be personalized and previewed. This allows the bride & groom to add their names to the stationery they like and see a preview.

Go to http://www.smitteninvitations.com/p-...ote-cards.aspx and click personalize to see what I mean.

* We didn't like how complicated and ugly the checkout process was so we overhauled it and reduced it to three steps.

* Created a home.aspx page just so I could add a js slideshow.

* Altered the category XMLPackage to display sub-category header bars:
    http://www.smitteninvitations.com/c-...vitations.aspx

- Chad

tito is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up

FINALLY
    I went Live with my site .. After many sleepless nights the site is finally up..
    I want to THANK all the people who supported me,, really nice ... THANKS GUYS.

Must not forget .. Designed by ME..

The site link is

http://collection.continentalclothing.jp/

Your feedback is welcome.

Thank you all
    Last edited by Rob; 04-05-2008 at 09:41 PM.
    Gordon

Tried to load the site, waited 60 secs, and gave up (no, for others reading, that is not normal)...

Tito, you may want to take a look at things, or the .jp -> .usa bandwidth is 1KB/sec?
    AspDotNetStorefront
    Shopping Cart

newuser is offline Junior Member

Amazing site Gordon!

Thanks Am glad somebody liked

With regards the speed issue am not sure how to solve .. shall give it some thinking and research.. we did not make any major changes to the code, i do not think its from our side.. anyways..
    Thanks again..
    Gordon

Yes, site is nicely done. I see some title encoding issues on the home page. The speed right now is fine for me (1-2 sec loads). If you need help, DevNet partners can customize/tune things (for a bit of a fee of course) if you get stuck.
    AspDotNetStorefront
    Shopping Cart

Roxannemm is offline Junior Member

Default Nice & Question

That is a very well done site!! It loaded very quickly for me. I especially like the way you put the shirts on models to show how they look.

If you don't mind, I have a question. The color change on the shirts... is that an ASP feature or DNN. Or is it custom? How/ where can I find out how to do it?

Pardon me... I am a newbie. I appreciate any answers.

RMM

Hi thanks for the nice comment ..
    The swatches is part of the storefront..
    You can just upload the image and apply the mapping for each product.. or you have the storefront do it for you (MultiColorMakesSwatchAndMap).. Very nice feature but your limited to the look of the swatches.

I had to do everything manually.
    Actually am not even done yet still got loads more of image mapping to do..
    Gordon

www.firesideantiques.com

reskined the site, this was our very first project

Bill Curnow is offline Junior Member

It's still very much a work in progress, but it's far enough along to shine a little light on it:

nihon is offline Senior Member

I just moved the site to a dedicated server and the site is flying ... super fast..

http://collection.continentalclothing.jp/

Thanks for the nice comments guys :-)

bajjame is offline Member

Cool New Site

We recently launched our new site for Cheaper by the Page. Anyone need cheap toner/ink/ribbons?

DotNetDevelopments is offline Senior Member

Who was the developer of this site... has loads of functions that we want!!

Jesse is offline Banned

It's our DevNet partner Revolver Commerce. You can contact them with the information on our DevNet page.

John Coton is offline Member

I modestly offer up our new site:

www.fridgeframes.co.uk

Quite a bit of modification of XML packages, but core code remains the same.

Regards

John

Yes, RevolverCommerce is among the best DevNet partners we have...why they flounder about at the "silver" level is beyond me
    AspDotNetStorefront
    Shopping Cart

BFG 9000 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by youknowit View Post
    Here's an interesting way to use ASPDNSF... one item a day only.

Check it out:

Comments welcomed...
    Yup - very interesting.
    http://www.ejectit.com/ (from page 3 of this thread)

You have a nice looking site there - one thing I would say, is that if you're going to link to the competition - you may as well use affiliate links.

TTFN

BFG
    Last edited by AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Scott; 10-09-2008 at 08:37 AM. Reason: Site URL removed for failing to comply with security best practices

Jesse is offline Banned

I like that site a lot. Very easy on the eyes. Easy sites translate to decent turnover counts.

jbokc is offline Junior Member

http://www.atvtireking.com

This is a live ML/DNN site - tried to keep it simple and clean

silverline is offline Junior Member

http://www.everythingcarts.com - Golf cart parts and accessories website

Running a customized version of v7.0.2.3. Custom XmlPackages as well as many source code modifications. Almost every page validates xhtml 1.0 transitional.

jaybee1001 is offline Junior Member

I've finally got my client's site live on ML/DNN. It's a UK-based business and I'm pleased with the results I managed to get from the product. Comments welcome.

The store can be found at http://www.nappydays.com/

mmcgeachy is offline Senior Member

Finlay went live last Friday.

The main reason it took us so long is the shear amount of products and Categories having to be converted.

The link to catalog/storefront is http://www.cisco-eagle.com/catalog/

It is in customized many areas.

Our Project for an online grocery store:

https://www.allinkosher.com

this site features many modifications including:

Ajax Cart
    Ajax Search Results
    Quick Shopping List
    Variant Selection on listing pages
    Special Shipping modifications where frozen items must be shipped via UPS next day AIR; customer can split up the order and decide weather or not to have the frozen items shipped with their entire order or not.
    Sorting on listing pages, modified searching and much more.

We also have a newer improved Ajax Shipping estimator:

This allows customers to get shipping estimates with just the zipcodes, and will give you the shipping for your entire order not just 1 item.

Future mods will include:
    ability to save shopping carts for repurchase later, multiple wishlist SQL full text indexed search with ranking and much more

*Security issue resolved.
    Last edited by Alkaline; 10-20-2008 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Fixed Issue, hadn't restarted server for over a month so it didn't take effect...

Alkaline, you, and many other users, are NOT FOLLOWING our installation security procedures. Please rectify immediately...or your sites are at risk!
    AspDotNetStorefront
    Shopping Cart

TSmith is offline Junior Member

Something a bit different

http://www.zoomrp.com

It's similar to online photo printing services but for 3D prototypes. You can upload one or more 3D objects (STL format) and have them manufactured in a plastic like material and shipped to you in 1-2 days.

This required a modified version of the cart. Each 3D file you upload gets dynamically added as a product and then added to your shopping cart. Although we had to modify the code quite a bit to support our requirements ADNSF saved us months and months of work.

RE: "ADNSF saved us months and months of work"

that's what we like to hear!
    AspDotNetStorefront
    Shopping Cart

Exceptionally well done ML site, quite a few customizations to meet their unique business model. Customizations done by GoldenComm Platinum DevNet partner.

http://www.stocknod.com

It again shows the versatility of the ML platform, with a bit of well done customizations, the platform can adapt to a pretty wide range of business needs.
    AspDotNetStorefront
    Shopping Cart

We've added a couple hundred sites to an updated portfolio page here:

http://www.aspdotnetstorefront.com/portfolionew.aspx

lots of nice work/sites being done out there!
    AspDotNetStorefront
    Shopping Cart

jazzloft99 is offline Senior Member

Default New Launch

Please check out my site just recently launched using the Storefront at http://www.jazzloft.com. Thanks.

Hallie is offline Junior Member

Our site is live although it is still a work in progress. It's a basic site with minor changes to one of the standard templates.

http://www.laretrogifts.com/

murali is offline Junior Member

avsune is offline Member

Mike The Last Boyscout is offline User

GirlDev is offline Junior Member

Default Another One

Add this one as well.

www.sophiaandchloe.com

VibeCommerce is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by GirlDev View Post
    Add this one as well.

www.sophiaandchloe.com
    I like the color palate. You may want to change this line in your stylesheet and remove the "b" after arial, which is currently causing the menu font to change on hover giving an undesirable effect:

ul.tameHoriz li a:hover {font-family:Arial b, ..........

to

ul.tameHoriz li a:hover {font-family:Arial, .............

jsimacek is offline Senior Member

Another site of ours just launched...ecommerce platform converted to do something more ;-) http://www.assetfair.com/. Loads of custom features, modifications etc.
    Jan Simacek - Compunix, LLC
    AspDotNetStorefront trusted Devnet Partner and Reseller since 2005

AspDotNetStorefront Mods and Add-Ons at http://www.ecommercecartmods.com/
    - Searching, Filtering and Sorting (like cSearch, Dealer Locator, Price Ranges, Blog)
    - Reports (like Cart Abandonment and Net Sales)
    - Customer Experience (like Question/Answers)
    - Site and Data Management (like Entity Product Mapper, Bulk Updaters, Make/Model/Year filters)

mikemurphy is offline Senior Member

...at last ! We still need to polish-off but here you go

http://www.thefreemason.com
    8.0.1.4 W2008R2 64-bit MSSQL2005

avsune is offline Member

jgiven is offline Member

Default New Site Completed by eVise

A new aspdnsf site launched recently:

http://www.eurosportdesign.com

--------------------------------------
    eVise, Inc.
    www.evise.net

cengen is offline Member

Default Another New Live Site

http://www.CharliesPetSupply.com

is another AspDotNetStorefront ML implementation.

Great software, support, and community - glad I am part of it.

If you guys have pets (dogs or cats) please visit and support.

Thanx

www.Visioninstyle.com a new site selling Sunglasses, uses S.E.E. just launched some tweaks to follow.
    Here is the category page with filters:
    http://www.visioninstyle.com/c-93-sunglasses.aspx
    Site by Simrun
    Simrun AspDotNetStoreFront Development
    Preferred AspDotnetStorefront Development Partner
    ahsan[@]simrun[.]com
    remove the "[]" for email

Have a Nice Day

SRT is offline Senior Member

http://www.PureWhiteNoise.com

Launched September 2008, and continues to be great for sales.

dragon is offline Member

Default Another New Live Site

The site is now live! We sell Halloween Costumes!

http://www.halloweenandcostumes.com
    Need Halloween Costumes?
    Don't let your party be a bust because you didn't shop with us!
    HalloweenAndCostumes.com

ccc is offline Junior Member

Smile Another New Live Site

diveloper is offline Member

Default Hosting

I'm new here and plan on deploying a new aspdotnetsf very soon. All your sites look great, it would be nice if you guys also shared who you are using as a host.

SRT is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by diveloper View Post
    I'm new here and plan on deploying a new aspdotnetsf very soon. All your sites look great, it would be nice if you guys also shared who you are using as a host.
    We've been pretty happy with Applied Innovations and their package specifically for ASPDNS customers:
    http://www.appliedi.net/ecommerce-ho...torefront.html

Great, I have chatted with them, their 24/7 support is impressive. Thanks for sharing.

dragon is offline Member

We use http://www.serverintellect.com They have great prices and the best customer service I have ever seen.
    You are really going to love this cart! It is SOOO much better than the other one that we had. We had the guys over at http://www.compunix.us Help us out with all of the upgrades you see on our product pages. I really can't say enough good stuff about this cart. Our conversion rate has gone up. We have been getting more page views. Everything is awesome!
    Last edited by dragon; 09-10-2009 at 04:00 PM.
    Need Halloween Costumes?
    Don't let your party be a bust because you didn't shop with us!
    HalloweenAndCostumes.com

deanfp is offline Senior Member

We are using ASDNSF to host www.nutricentre.com

Very nice. Did you require the source code to customize this? FYI: When viewing on Mac/Safari the Health Notes/Newswire menu tree flows beyond the page graphic.

Thank you for the info.

Thanks for letting me know.

Yes we did require the source code but will be changing this shortly. Were currently migrating the site from our hosts and our immediate plans are to

Implement Paypal Gateway
    Extract product list for Google Shopping

I'm a newbie to Storefront but must say I have found the forum here the best resource available and the package itself is very easy to use.

Cheers all and loving your sites!!!

Sennaya is offline Member

Default Live with transit and rackmount cases

We are live and well with some of our military / commercial cases for sale:
    http://www.transitcases.com/

slicklocrian is offline Member

Default problem viewing your site with mozilla

Quote Originally Posted by cy1 View Post
    Crayeon3 Worldwide http://www.crayeon3.com
    Cray, this is how it viewed from my computer using XP, Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.11) Gecko/2009060215 Firefox/3.0.13

I have a problem with Mozilla not dropping the left border down as the page gets larger - works in other browsers. BUT, we're at 35% now of people using Firefox, it needs to be addressed, as does yours.

Other than that, great site. - fast!

Slicklocrian
    The Arts Music Store
    Newmarket Ontario Canada

http://www.theartsmusicstoreonline.com
    http://www.theartsmusicstore.com

brightspectrum is offline Member

Default Just in Time for Fall

Just in time for fall we just launched a new site for buying umbrellas. http://www.Umbrellas.net.
    Last edited by brightspectrum; 10-01-2009 at 10:53 PM.

Nice website, good job!

JHughen is offline Junior Member

hi folks, we're up and moving too with a few minor customizations.

www.MyOwnTuxedo.com

Check us out, we'd love some constructive criticism!

Quote Originally Posted by JHughen View Post
    hi folks, we're up and moving too with a few minor customizations.

www.MyOwnTuxedo.com

Check us out, we'd love some constructive criticism!
    Looking good, who are you hosting with?

baba is offline Senior Member

Default New Site - www.bungalowco.com

This is a home and fashion-accessory site that sells bags/totes/storage solutions. On 8.0
    Take Care

B-A-B-A

JacobL is offline Junior Member

www.worldwidecorals.com

We specialize in Rare & Exotic live aqua-cultured corals.

nice one! good job!

tmoney101 is offline Senior Member

Default videopro.com.au

Version 8 ML Platform. Extensive site with a massive range of enhancements.

www.videopro.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by tmoney101 View Post
    Version 8 ML Platform. Extensive site with a massive range of enhancements.

www.videopro.com.au
    Very Nice!

Default 3M Select relaunches with an all new design

I've just relaunched 3M Select with an all new design:-
    3M Select

There are zero code modifications everything you see is html, css, xmlpackages & existing functionality.

The site is running ML 7.1.0.0

TTFN

BFG

Quote Originally Posted by BFG 9000 View Post
    I've just relaunched 3M Select with an all new design:-
    3M Select

There are zero code modifications everything you see is html, css, xmlpackages & existing functionality.

The site is running ML 7.1.0.0

TTFN

BFG
    Very nice job.

vansover is offline Junior Member

Default modernetc - showcasing modern decor and wall art

http://www.modernetc.com

• Highly customized skin:
    - - Flash component to support size/color changes.
    - - Smooth-Zoom function
    - - Fixed (as in "constant") window/screen size.
    - - Customized shopping cart view.
    - - Customized receipt with product images in it.

• Customized checkout process:
    - - Based on the single checkout page, BUT:
    - - Expanded to include 3 pages: shipping/billing, payment, review/place.

• Customized real-time shipping rate algorithm:
    - - Weight/Size calculated automatically bases on Variant's size modifier
    - - Automatic shipping method selection (least expensive. This made specific business sense).

• Customized / Automatic pricing engine:
    - - Based on product size (store sells artwork).

Launched on 10/21/2009

rpaa is offline Junior Member

New site using ML 8. No customization, just design, css and xml packages. We're very happy with the software! Thanks guys

http://www.relaxpack.com

mgibbs is offline Senior Member

Default New Client Site live...

http://www.shopsasha.com/

Special features include:
    • Integration with customer loyalty program in B&M
    • Instant 14 day coupon to encourage signups
    • Numerous custom XML packages
    EMM for AspDotNetStorefront - Communicate effectively with your customers

Take a look at these great sites recently added to our portfolio page!

Home Security Store
    Madame Pump Adores
    Ana Martins Showroom
    Eden Home
    Leather Coats Etc.

More to come...!

Jose Rojas is offline Member

Default Live today

Check the new site that I just put together, try some of the features on the checkout process, please let me know what do you think of it.

http://www.greens8000.com/

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Mike View Post
    Take a look at these great sites recently added to our portfolio page!

Home Security Store
    Madame Pump Adores
    Ana Martins Showroom
    Eden Home
    Leather Coats Etc.

More to come...!
    Hi Mike,

Any chance of changing the 3M screenshot to reflect our new skin?

TTFN

BFG

Hi Mike,

Any chance of changing the 3M screenshot to reflect our new skin?

TTFN

BFG
    Yes, of course. Take a look now! We'll be updating the thumbnails on the Client Gallery page in the near future as well.
    Last edited by Mike The Last Boyscout; 11-13-2009 at 09:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jose Rojas View Post
    Check the new site that I just put together, try some of the features on the checkout process, please let me know what do you think of it.

http://www.greens8000.com/

Cheers!
    Hi Jose,

You might want to check out your site in Firefox :-
    http://twitpic.com/pd0mf

Also - you have a javascript error in I.E. :-
    http://twitpic.com/pd0rg

Also - you have an issue with the z-index of your cvv graphic pop-up :-
    http://twitpic.com/pd1k9

I'm liking your error handling through the checkout though, with the exception of the fact that you don't pick up on an invalid email address on the page it's entered - the error for the email address is thrown on the address page.....

Hope this helps,

TTFN

BFG

Quote Originally Posted by AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Mike View Post
    Yes, of course. Take a look now!
    I'm still seeing the old one on your homepage (http://www.aspdotnetstorefront.com/) & on the portfolio page (http://www.aspdotnetstorefront.com/t-portfolio.aspx)

TTFN

BFG

Sorry about that! I've updated the screenshot on the homepage to the new one, and we'll be updating the Client Gallery shortly. Stay tuned!

Thanks Mike !!!

TTFN

BFG

baba is offline Senior Member

Default Some new sites we made

Take Care

B-A-B-A

Some more excellent websites using AspDotNetStorefront!

King Louie
    PC-PoS
    Lounge Avenue
    Out of Eden
    UV Light Concept Gel
    Race Inspired

daled is offline Junior Member

Default ESB Tans

ESB Tans just went live using ASPDNSF.

www.esbtans.com

We were very pleased with the implementation!

ChinaToddm is offline Junior Member

Default Add This Site to the list

We are running ML 8.0 and very happy with ASPDOTNET check out our web site at
    http://www.mccluretables.com

allywidd is offline Junior Member

3 sites I have been involved with based on the Channel Advisor premium stores aspdsf.

http://www.racelandus.com/
    http://www.voodootactical.net/
    http://www.ebigonline.com/

These were the first main sites we had produced on the platform.

hemilis is offline Junior Member

Default Circle D Specialties

We're just up live.....

Circle D Specialties very high performance automotive torque converters.

Default 2 New Sites

This one is for high end jewelry, client is adding new inventory everyday www.shopplateau.com.

This is for a large restaurant franchisor in the Seattle area. Starting with just offering gift cards but will expand once we do the overall main web site/store redesign. http://store.tacotimenw.com.

Thumbs up

allywidd, your sites are pretty rad. nicely done! great luck on sales also!
    AspDotNetStorefront
    Shopping Cart

Thanks for the nice comment. My Colleague and myself appreciate it.

Few more that recently went live.

http://shopepal.com/ (had fun with this one, trying to tweak the hide till cart option - check out the DJ equipment page for an example.)

http://www.discountstarterandalternator.com/

http://www.wirelessaccessories.com/ ( This is from our Frooition fast track service we offer for Channel Advisor clients, quick sites that we can deliver in 2 to 3 weeks in terms of design and install of the site.)

allywidd, very nice work. can you tell me who you are using to host your aspdnsf?
    Last edited by diveloper; 01-12-2010 at 07:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by diveloper View Post
    allywidd, very nice work. can you tell me who you are using to host your aspdnsf?
    We are designing and developing these sites for Channel Advisor Premium Store clients, I guess that Channel would be hosting these stores personally.
    Last edited by allywidd; 01-13-2010 at 08:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by allywidd View Post
    We are designing and developing these sites for Channel Advisor Premium Store clients, I guess that Channel would be hosting these stores personally.
    Thank you.

tom.hundley is offline Junior Member

www.totalcarewebsites.com

No products on this site, just services...

We're very impressed with AspDotStorefront. You guys have done a very good job. Keep up the great work.
    Last edited by tom.hundley; 01-13-2010 at 03:33 PM.
    Tom Hundley

Elegant Software Solutions, LLC
    Managing Consultant
    http://www.elegantsoftwaresolutions.com
    http://www.totalcarewebsites.com

mohanrh is offline Member

Default New site just went live

New site www.cph.org went live yesterday. The site is running on ML/64 platform

Sean is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by mohanrh View Post
    New site www.cph.org went live yesterday. The site is running on ML/64 platform

Very nice site. Crisp, clear fonts and colors. Seems to function well even in Google Chrome. Especially like the green color buttons, they contrast nicely with the background. The rounded buttons are a nice touch.
    /// Sean ///

Thanks for the feedback.

We just launched our redesigned site www.cph.org. This site is running on Ml/64 platform.

Mohan

brianperry is offline Member

Default nice

love the site, quick question i see in the URL ?REName=xxxx is that custome I dont recall seeing that before.

Thanks. The variable is custom.

Mohan

Amazing is offline Senior Member

Default Here is another one for the list

www.amazingmagnets.com

Running on ML/32
    Extensive modifications to...
    * Checkout
    * Product Display
    * Back End Admin

LisaVK is offline Junior Member

Any new sites out there? We are always looking for those special new portfolio sites and it's frankly just great to see what creativity you developers come up with.

VibeCommerce is offline Member

http://www.weber.co.za (yay Weber grills!)

http://www.blackwatertees.com (humorous t-shirts site. not endorsing the content in any way)

Nice work, I really like the t-shirt site. Clean and simple.

babslimo is offline Member

Default Couple of new ML (Version 8) sites

Launched this month:

LOVE AspDotNetStorefront!!
    Annette L. Fowler
    Beacon Technologies
    http://www.beacontechnologies.com

jsimacek is offline Senior Member

Default Automotive sites launched

Some recent Automotive sites we have launched:
    - http://www.egrilleguards.com
    - http://www.primechoiceautoparts.com/

Both using Compunix's Make/Model/Year sitewide filtration system and other Make/Model/Year products...super fast with 100k's of products! http://www.ecommercecartmods.com/p-6...lters-mmy.aspx
    Jan Simacek - Compunix, LLC
    AspDotNetStorefront trusted Devnet Partner and Reseller since 2005

AspDotNetStorefront Mods and Add-Ons at http://www.ecommercecartmods.com/
    - Searching, Filtering and Sorting (like cSearch, Dealer Locator, Price Ranges, Blog)
    - Reports (like Cart Abandonment and Net Sales)
    - Customer Experience (like Question/Answers)
    - Site and Data Management (like Entity Product Mapper, Bulk Updaters, Make/Model/Year filters)

Last V8 version site:
    www.nutrasupply.com,
    - 3 sites in 1 using differnt templates.
    - Uses the S.E.E. code base enhancements which include:
    - Ajax cart,
    - Ajax search results,
    - Google enhanced results,
    - Attribute searching &
    - Ajax attribute display.
    - Completely custom built Proudct Pages
    - Custom Category Pages
    - Custom Checkout & Registration Pages
    - Custom Built XML Navigation Menu driven from the database/admin
    Note some little browser issues may still remain, these will be fixed in the next couple of days.

Enjoy and visit nutrasupply for your Vitamins/Supplement needs!
    ahsan[@]simrun[.]com

Have a Nice Day

jamiee is offline Junior Member

Default Uk Watch Sales

We've had these running for the last few months. We distribute these brands to UK Jewellers & now direct to the public. In order to keep our retailers happy we reimburse a percentage of every sale based on the customers billing postcode.

In launch order:

http://www.steerwell.co.uk
    http://www.bosswatches.co.uk
    http://www.juicycouturewatches.co.uk
    http://www.tommyhilfigerwatches.co.uk

Any positive feedback welcome
    Last edited by jamiee; 04-07-2010 at 08:39 AM.

henry.net is offline Junior Member

Default New site on ADNSF ML

We've launched Vespashopping, the official e-commerce website of Vespa brand:
    http://www.vespashopping.com

Mediafile S.r.l.
    www.mediafile.it

HomeIndoor is offline Member

Smile New Site on v8

www.homeindoor.com

Launched June 2009 on v7
    Upgraded in Jan. 2010 to v8

Site offers over 30,000 products and getting ready to launch phase 2 and add 200,000 additional products.

Thank you to everybody that helped.

schwarem is offline Junior Member

Some more recent Frooition ( design partner for ChannelAdvisor ) Designed websites gone live.

http://shop.captaindaves.com/

http://www.simple2trade.com/
    Last edited by allywidd; 08-04-2010 at 03:47 AM.
    Alun Widdowson
    -----------------------
    Premium Stores/AspdotnetStorefront Designer

http://www.frooition.com

new design and loads more mods, new product pages too!

http://www.e-tradecounter.co.uk
    =====
    Version (Code/DB): AspDotNetStorefront MSx 9.1.0.1/9.1.0.0
    Execution Mode: 64 Bit
    Dot Net Developments - E-commerce By Experience

kpaul is offline Member

Launched this past Monday (2010-08-02)

http://www.qsource.com

I think the "SnapShot" is using an older cached version of the site from before the ASPDNSF project was started. Please visit to see the redesign!
    Last edited by kpaul; 08-04-2010 at 10:23 AM.

superglorious is offline Junior Member

Default Ver. 8 site

www.staplerwarehouse.com

Launched June 2009, has been modified with custom XML pages.
    Eco-Outfitter: www.eco-outfitter.com
    Solutions for a Greener World

sneha7 is offline Junior Member

Site developed by Marketworks, our latest OEM partner (see news). Marketworks is one of the worlds largest EBay, Yahoo!, and other auction multi-channel implementation providers. 3M site is part of the Marketworks Premier Web Store platform, powered by AspDotNetStorefront ML technology.
    Seo Services

Some more recent Frooition Designed websites gone live.

http://www.sexycostumediscounters.com/ (snap shot is out of date)

http://www.digitalwaveuk.com/

http://www.buyitloveit.com/
    Alun Widdowson
    -----------------------

mint_teoh is offline Junior Member

Default Amazing customization!

Quote Originally Posted by allywidd View Post
    Some more recent Frooition Designed websites gone live.

http://www.sexycostumediscounters.com/ (snap shot is out of date)

http://www.digitalwaveuk.com/

http://www.buyitloveit.com/

I like the way you put your category and showing subcategory/price/size and etc in digitalwaveuk.com. How did u do it? Which version of aspdnsf are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by mint_teoh View Post
    I like the way you put your category and showing subcategory/price/size and etc in digitalwaveuk.com. How did u do it? Which version of aspdnsf are you using?
    Hi there.

This was put together using some new xml packages that ChannelAdvisor added on there upgrade to version 8.

The client sets up the price, size etc. as departments then it displays the relevant departments as a filter system. Worked really well for this client.
    Alun Widdowson
    -----------------------

suedeapple is offline Member

My first ASPDNSF outing - www.chocolate.co.uk

They only have a few products to sell at the moment whilst still in "soft launch" mode.

Impressed with the software - a few improvements which would have made life a bit easier.

- Giving the hard coded HTML a unique ID or class name (to help with CSS styling and jQuery selection) - We ended up having to buy the source code at extra cost to be able to style/remove redundant elements.

- An overhaul of the admin section, its a bit clumsy compared to likes of magento. Adding products is slow.

- I wasnt impressed with the inbuilt Radeditor, and ended up plumbing in the FCKeditor as this was more lightweight and churned out better HTML. (personal preference)

- Better URL rewriting. Having /t-contact.aspx, isnt as friendly as asking clients to go to /contact. We ended up having to plug in IIS7.0 URL rewrite to overcome this.

- The news/blog manager facility wasnt that good (bit simple), so ended up plumbing in our own. Either take the news facility out, or improve on it

- Search, would be nice to be able to do a "filtered search" out of the box.

we like chocolate.co.uk

heads-up > you need to fix the seach in the news pages.....not referenced to the correct url https://www.chocolate.co.uk/chocolat...rchterm=cherry

error 404

suedeapple is offline Member

Cheers for the heads up on that error/bug - I'm sure they are plenty more, just logging everything at the moment to capture any wobblers.

Fix was easy..

<aspdnsf:Search ID="Search1" LandingPage="~/search.aspx"

valentim is offline Senior Member

Aydus is proud to announce the launch of:

http://www.learningzonexpress.com
    http://www.schoolfoodservicexpress.com
    http://www.workhealthyxpress.com

All three sites are based on the new AspDotNetStorefront multi-store and are using the Aydus one page checkout and mega menu.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
    Matthew
    Aydus Consulting
    Strategy+Development+Design=The Aydus Difference

jo@vortx.com is offline Administrator

Wow, Matthew, these are amazing. I am just working on a new portfolio site - can I please have your permission to add these as a great multi-store example?
    Jo Benson
    COO
    Vortx / AspDotNetStorefront

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Tammy is offline Super Moderator

Default New sites for the ADNSF portfolio

Hey folks, we're putting together a new portfolio section of aspdotnetstorefront.com and would love to get some new sites up there. If you have any recently-launched sites that you'd like to show off, please post links here.

Also, if you have any sites that were launched a while ago that you're particularly proud of that are not currently included in our portfolio, you can post those here too.

I've gone through all the posts in the thread, so if you've already posted something here I've got it.

Always helpful if you mention the version the site is running on.

Thanks!

chrismartz is offline Senior Member

Our site is www.UnitedNow.com

Running v. 9013

Tons of mods! Integrated with Infor's A+ ERP.

Nagesh_Vitta is offline Member

Default New Website

Our new site is http://www.question-air.com

Running ML v. 8012

Regards
    Nagesh
    vnageshreddy@yahoo.com

Redone our images
    We can use variant images or multi image on the main product, plus customised zoom and large picture.

http://www.e-tradecounter.co.uk/p-11...sso-maker.aspx
    =====
    Version (Code/DB): AspDotNetStorefront MSx 9.1.0.1/9.1.0.0
    Execution Mode: 64 Bit
    Dot Net Developments - E-commerce By Experience

hunter0781 is offline Member

Our new v9 site

http://www.nutricentre.com

Featuring

Predictive Ajax Search
    Filtering by Price, name, supplier
    Rotative banner
    Automated populated latest products, featured products
    HealthNotes newswire feed
    Last edited by deanfp; 11-25-2010 at 04:06 AM.

toofast is offline Senior Member

our totally revamped cirque couture site: http://www.toofastonline.com/

features:
    • vortx one page checkout
    • custom ajax mini cart
    • all custom xmlpackages
    • integrated blog
    • compunix inventory out of stock add on
    • custom "estimated shipment arrival date"
    • facebook like buttons and other social crap
    • compunix csearch add on customized
    • integrated mailchimp
    • zoomify coming soon

Justin is offline Member

Default Just launched our new site

http://www.toofastonline.com/

Tell us what you think!

VS 8

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Nicole is offline Administrator

Very nice site! I will see if we can get this in our portfolio, really cool design! Very punk rock.

Also - nice implementation of the Vortx One Page Checkout! I noticed the little lock image has a white background that clashes with your background, here's a transparent .gif if you want to replace that.

kblake@mainstreet is offline Junior Member

Does anyone know how i could get my "GO" button similar to the "GO" button on Babydirect.com? im having trouble trying to replace whats there in Version 8 with my own image

Bryan is offline Junior Member

Deployed in early December. http://peopletopeople.sunriseidcart.com

v8 with some custom bits from vortx plus internal design/dev team.

Bryan
    http://www.sunriseid.com (not a ASPDNSF site yet )

www.beadsbythedozen.com

- 100% custom front-end, no xml packages used, only master pages and user controls too much to list but v9 rocks
    ahsan[@]simrun[.]com

Have a Nice Day

www.emeraldbiosystems.com - Launched January 21.
    Chidozie Bright
    Bright Spectrum Inc
    Bright Ideas. Creative Solutions

Soulfire86 is offline Junior Member

http://www.freshwatersystems.com Water Filters - Water Systems - Water Treatment

Our site is not new at all, just haven't ever posted it on the forum.
    8.0.1.1 ML C# - Production
    9.0.1.2 ML C# - Development

Default Our first two Multistore Sites

Two sites running off the same database sharing logins and checkout

http://www.nutribeautyproducts.com

Default Atterdag Kids

http://www.atterdagkids.com/

Great New Custom Website:

-100% custom built front-end all done in Master Pages, NO XML packages used
    - Master Page Native Product Detail Pages w/Zoom Effect and light box pop-up
    - Master Page Native Category Pages Ajax based Grid / List View
    - Jquery Based Menu, SUPER SEO friendly
    - Ajax Based true filtering with Real specs (not category/manufacturing mappings)
    - Ajax Cart w/Ajax Shipping Estimate
    - Custom 1 Page checkout and Registration
    - Auto Fill Search Results and Google Based Spell/Check & Results
    - Custom Built My Account and Password Reset functionality

Many more mods, overall a great example of how storefront can use Masterpages and give customers even greater flexibility when developing websites.
    ahsan[@]simrun[.]com

Have a Nice Day

mdelmic is offline Junior Member

Default Us too

TargetSportsUSA.com

Thank you in Advance...
    Last edited by mdelmic; 03-03-2011 at 11:02 AM.

New site gone live this week. Built on the ChannelAdvisor Premium stores for one of our American Clients.

Design provided by Client. Coded and developed by Frooition.com

http://www.deadwoodknives.com/
    Alun Widdowson
    -----------------------

www.candystorekids.com

- Ajax Based true filtering with Real specs (not category/manufacturing mappings)
    ahsan[@]simrun[.]com

Have a Nice Day

Would like some feedback/useabillity + or - at

http://www.thefreemason.com

New skin/jquery/filtered search/barcoded orders/live support/feefo feedback/google +1/twitter feeds/front page carousel displaying featured products category/rotating front page banners/forum & blog integrated

thoughts ?

Cool Highly Customized Kit Site for Promotional Products

Highly Customized site with many promotional products:

http://www.promosthatrock.com

- Too many customizations to list!
    ahsan[@]simrun[.]com

Have a Nice Day

ssgumby is offline Senior Member

Very nice!! What version is this running on?

9.1 MSX with all custom master pages (no xml packages used), all pages were custom created, with the exception of the sitemap.
    ahsan[@]simrun[.]com

Have a Nice Day

Default WaterCannon

www.watercannon.com

- MSX 9.1
    - Master Pages on everything
    - Filtering, Compare.
    - Simrun Fuzzy Search for spelling correction / similiar items
    - Ajax browsing / filtering / Cart
    ahsan[@]simrun[.]com

Have a Nice Day

Currently on our fourth and final Multi Store site.

here are the first three all running from the same database

http://www.nutribeautyproducts.com
    http://www.nutricentrebooks.com

fooster is offline Member

Looks great- but you may want to take a second look at your viewstate - 78kb of viewstate clogging the top of your page up. Thats 40% of your html page size!

Ben

www.candystorekids.com

Always such nice work Ahsan.
    Chidozie Bright
    Bright Spectrum Inc

Quote Originally Posted by fooster View Post
    Looks great- but you may want to take a second look at your viewstate - 78kb of viewstate clogging the top of your page up. Thats 40% of your html page size!

Ben
    The viewstate is asp.net's cache. We limit viewstate where we can however, for filtering and other components viewstate actually speeds up performance. It will vary from visit to visit as you browse the website.
    ahsan[@]simrun[.]com

Have a Nice Day

don.irwin is offline Member

Those are really great looking sites. Mind if I submit them for consideration in the ASPDNSF portfolio?

Cool 4md sites!

Some Sites recently revamped:

www.4mdmedical.com
    www.4mdhardware.com
    www.4mdstores.com (still being built)

• Over 2 million products! In this Multistore Database!
    • Custom Written Caching to handle Large categories w/Filtering e.g. http://www.4mdmedical.com/c-1356-sur...s-devices.aspx pre-cached counts and filtering options to lower load time from 8 seconds down to under 1 second
    • Pre-Cached Search Results to speed up search, (searching 2 million ids with spell check is HEAVY on the dual dedicated servers, so we pre-cache search results e.g. "wheel chairs"), New searches take longer, however, if that term is searched again the pre-cached result will appear much quicker.
    • Complete Custom Master Page based website on EVERYTHING, no stock page used.
    • Ajax Cart, Shopping Cart, and Custom 1 Page Checkout
    • Grid / List View Ajax Based w/bookmarking ability using Hash tags
    • Asp.net 4.X high level caching for static content such as menus, headers and footers to lower load time.
    • Custom My Account with Quotes & Custom Re-order functionality.
    ahsan[@]simrun[.]com

Have a Nice Day

Thanks, I will update the portfolio.

Default Rockland Kosher!

Wow this site has all the bells & Whistles...

www.rocklandkosher.com

• Master Page website built form the ground up.
    • 4 CATEGORY VIEWS!, Pop-up, Grid, Small List, Large List: http://www.rocklandkosher.com/c-175-nosh-snacks.aspx
    • Advance filtering, Pre-Cached that allows for Searches within the filter
    • Fuzzy Search Logic, and Search Result Caching for faster searches
    • MY SHOPPING TOOLS: http://www.rocklandkosher.com/seesho...yproducts.aspx
    • Allow customers to have MULTIPLE shopping lists, shop by sku / upc / barcode to see how it works sign up for an account.
    • Custom My Account, with reordering and order search
    • Custom 1 Page Fast Checkout: http://www.rocklandkosher.com/SEEcheckout.aspx
    • Substitutions options for products that are not in stock
    • Coming Soon: Local Delivery Option to allow customers in local area to have items delivered to them via truck.

Version 9.X of storefront has really allowed devs to make nice sites by utilizing the full feature set of Asp.net And all the available third party controls.
    ahsan[@]simrun[.]com

Have a Nice Day

www.allpressurewashers.com

Nice multistore site, with sister site:

www.watercannon.com
    ahsan[@]simrun[.]com

Have a Nice Day

Default Block Lighting

www.blocklighting.com

- Custom Master Page Based Category / Product / Compare / Shopping / My Account / Sign In / Home Pages

- Unique Password update page (allow customers to create their own new password instead of having to copy/enter a string to do the update)

-Ajax Cart & Ajax Based Browsing

-Spell Check & Fulltext Search Results

-SEO friendly Jquery Mega Menu, with SEO Friendly Image scrollers

-Kit Pages w/Asp.net Native controls and data validation (build your fixture so that there aren't any conflicts in the build)
    ahsan[@]simrun[.]com

Have a Nice Day

NobleAnne is offline Junior Member

Just launched on 1/12:

www.noblecompanyonlinestore.com
    Last edited by NobleAnne; 03-26-2012 at 07:52 AM.

GotEcommerce is offline Junior Member

New site. Would appreciate any feedback:

http://www.bikeshopliquidators.com/

FurnitureGuy is offline Junior Member

Default another new site: percys.com

We just re-launched our site using AspDotnetStorefront. We integrated SOLR into our site which gives us product search on steroids and allows us to do faceted search on category pages. We did zero customizations to the code base and were able to integrate SOLR using web queries in the xmlpackages.

Appreciate feedback...

http://www.percys.com

New site by Frooition.com for our client Golfbase

https://www.golfbase.co.uk/

Based on version 8 offering by Channel Advisor.

Rebuilt featured products and a light-box style image gallery on Product pages
    Alun Widdowson
    -----------------------

Default Bellaumbrella.com

http://www.bellaumbrella.com

Bright Spectrum modified the AspDotNetStorefront ecommerce platform to become a fully custom rental platform. The features include a calendaring system to avoid double booking, a custom reporting interface that also serves as a rental administration portal, and an automated process for clearing abandoned orders from ‘pending’ status.
    Chidozie Bright
    Bright Spectrum Inc

juliooscar is offline Junior Member

Cool New Site

www.farmacia.com.do would greatly appreciate comments and suggestions.

Default ExteriorSolutions

http://www.exteriorsolutions.com

Nice site with a lot of modifications:

- Custom Kit Pages with data validation and cross check on all kit groups (e.g. if group 1 has certain options it can enable / disable items in group 2)

- custom product pages and category pages

- S.E.E. fuzzy logic and grouping spell/error correct searching

-S.E.E. Attributes and product compare

- S.E.E. Dynamic Ajax cart and controls

Jquery 2.0 based main menu

Completely custom built my account with new features such as loyalty points / validated reviews (only customers who purcahsed items can leave reviews)

running 9.2 MSX
    ahsan[@]simrun[.]com

Have a Nice Day

Default Some More launches

Some more sites:

www.futonbed.com
    Custom tripple combination shipping:
    Real time rates, custom local delivery, and freight quote all in 1
    SEE Site C-2 implementation

www.fragrancealley.com
    Overhaul site,
    Custom Registration!
    1, Customer can sign up as a guest and checkout
    2, Or they can register and checkout
    3, OR they can checkout as a guest without logging into there account using the same email address
    4, THEY can not have a duplicate accounts though as only 1 registered email/account no more duplicate accounts

www.kosherwineusa.com
    C-1 Site, for all your wine needs
    ahsan[@]simrun[.]com

Have a Nice Day

ccoddington is offline Junior Member

Default http://www.gatzies.com

Try it! http://www.gatzies.com/default.aspx

• Fantastic Design
    • Nextopia Advanced Search
    • Aydus One Page Checkout
    • Aydus Mini-Cart
    • Aydus Attribute Filtering
    • Aydus Mega-Menu

Tons of customizations!
    Chris Coddington
    Aydus Consulting
    Office: 800-419-0391 x303
    Direct: 213-785-8201
    Mobile: 818-675-1066
    chris@aydus.com
    www.aydus.com

John Morrison is offline Junior Member

Default Pet Supplies Now

Pet Supplies Now
    • Migration from Interspire shopping cart
    • MoCo Smart Search (Faceted Search, Auto Complete, Spell Check)
    • MoCo Smart Search Powered Entity Pages (Reductive Nav, Advanced Sort, Product Counts)
    • Updated Product Page with Social buttons.
    • MoCo Url Manager (301 mapping of prior urls to new urls, monitor and reporting on 404's, suppress errors and send proper status codes 404)
    • Much Much More..

crazyvraj is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up SOLR in ASPDOTNETSTOREFRONT - Nice integration

Hi FurnitureGuy,

I just visited your website percys.com ! I loved it as far as faceted navigation / search (Filter) in integration. This is great pickup (call) to use SOLR in aspdnsf for filtering / sorting / search.

Avg. Page response time is also very good. It would be great if you can share some LIVE SAMPLE file to learn about how you integrated it. for same I have posted you message also. Or please reach me at my email address : crazyvraj@gmail.com or provide your email so we can explore aspdnsf with SOLR more & more

Quote Originally Posted by FurnitureGuy View Post
    We just re-launched our site using AspDotnetStorefront. We integrated SOLR into our site which gives us product search on steroids and allows us to do faceted search on category pages. We did zero customizations to the code base and were able to integrate SOLR using web queries in the xmlpackages.

Appreciate feedback...

http://www.percys.com

mikecali is offline Junior Member

we have a SOLR integration and we are finding that if you don't have a "SOLR guy" on staff...making changes and fighting fires is quite challenging.

Default SOLR in ASPDOTNETSTOREFRONT

Hi MikeCali,

I have good knowlege in aspdnsf, and we are using OUT-OF-BOX SOLR functionality. Here, we are not going to do any customization with SOLR. We are integrating SOLR with SOLRNET API (https://code.google.com/p/solrnet/).

Here, we understand SOLRNET API but problem with front-end integration, the sampleAPP provided here is in MVC while we need to make it working category page with XMLPackage.

So when we create category page we should have XMLPackage but problem is how we can create URL with querystring and make it working for all subsequent filters like http://www.percys.com/c-33-televisions.aspx

If you can share me your XMLPackages or Code Files (.cs) that would be great help. Here I am not looking for SOLR related changes.

Also, Mikcali can you share me website where you did SOLR integration.

Quote Originally Posted by mikecali View Post
    we have a SOLR integration and we are finding that if you don't have a "SOLR guy" on staff...making changes and fighting fires is quite challenging.

the site we use SOLR is www.nalpac.com

to get in, use it@nalpac.com and 123abc as the password.

excuse the "adult nature"

we have solr generating the pages, so it's really cumbersome to make changes. and the searching isn't too much faster for us. I'm looking at a sql server box with full text indexing right now for my next site(s).

Hi mikecali,

I just checked it but username & password is not working for me. Can you please check ?

the site we use SOLR is www.nalpac.com

to get in, use it@nalpac.com and 123abc as the password.

excuse the "adult nature"

we have solr generating the pages, so it's really cumbersome to make changes. and the searching isn't too much faster for us. I'm looking at a sql server box with full text indexing right now for my next site(s).

sorry.

had to do the ol'

update customer
    set isregistered = 1
    where email = 'it@nalpac.com'

I hate when customers get "randomly" unregistered....

try now.

Thumbs up

Hi Mikecali,

This is good example. I am able to see it. these code block can help me. Can you please share code files with me ?? XMLPackages / .cs files / other files which you have changed and can be helpful for SOLR integration in ASPDNSF.

Please see my post here where I put my query in detail.
    http://forums.aspdotnetstorefront.co...TNETSTOREFRONT

sorry.

had to do the ol'

update customer
    set isregistered = 1
    where email = 'it@nalpac.com'

I hate when customers get "randomly" unregistered....

try now.