Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Bugs in WSI

vedran is offline Member

Default Bugs in WSI

Here are several bugs, and one of them is critical. These bugs I have sent to support and they have acknowledge their existence. I will just broadly list the bugs without going into details how and why. If there is interest here, I will be glad to post exact details.

1. CRITICAL BUG. Adding kit items using UPDATE command. It is not working, and not only that if you run it will WIPE all kit items from the database. Be careful.

2. Shipping data. Node that takes care about shipping information is not working. No danger here, but it just does not work.

Unfortunately, I do not have source code where I could fix it myself

Hope it might save someone from hours of hair ripping.

acanadian is offline Junior Member

Default Not Fixed

It is almost the end of December and these bugs still exist. Is anyone from AspDotNetStoreFront reading this forum?

My largest concern is with the add Kit item.