Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Add some css classes to pagination xml

alexkuznetsof is offline Junior Member

Default Add some css classes to pagination xml

Hi fox,

I`m trying to customize the look of pagination on category pages.
    But for some reason, current page string does`t have any css class.
    Can you please give an advice on how to wrap current page with css ?

<xsl:value-of select="aspdnsf:PagingControl($BaseURL, $CurrentPage, /root/Products2/Product/pages)" disable-output-escaping="yes" />

Any help would be appreciated.

donttryathome is offline Senior Member

If you want to style the paging control the easiest thing to do would be to wrap the entire line in a div tag and reference the appropriate id from your stylesheet.

Code:
    <div id="xxxxxxx"><xsl:value-of select="aspdnsf:PagingControl($BaseURL, $CurrentPage, /root/Products2/Product/pages)" disable-output-escaping="yes" /></div>
    Running: AspDotNetStorefront ML 8.0.1.2/8.0.1.2

alexkuznetsof is offline Junior Member

Talking Reply

If you want to style the paging control the easiest thing to do would be to wrap the entire line in a div tag and reference the appropriate id from your stylesheet.

The thing is i don`t need to make styles that apply to the whole div.
    But i need to make styles that apply to every element within this group and "current page" have nothing i can control, just a plain text.

As example, narrows are images i can just change them, other pages have an <a href>
    attribute and i could style them, but "current page" have nothing.

Such a sad story.

donttryathome is offline Senior Member

Based on everything I've read in this forum, making changes to each element in the paging control requires source code. You might be able to use the StrReplace function to accomplish what you want, if you're trying to wrap a div around $CurrentPage inside the paging control select.
    Running: AspDotNetStorefront ML 8.0.1.2/8.0.1.2