Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Anyone on 9.3 seeing dbo.PollStore Not Creating Records?

Angelphyre is offline Junior Member

Default Anyone on 9.3 seeing dbo.PollStore Not Creating Records?

I am creating Polls for one of my stores but the table dbo.PollStore is not creating any records. The other Poll related tables are updating and creating fine but the dbo.PollStore is not so none of my polls will show. If I go into the table and insert the records my polls show up.

I am wondering if anyone else has seen this behavior?

Thanks,
    AngelPhyre

StokesWebDevelopment is offline Junior Member

Seeing the same thing here on 9.3.1.0 VB version. I have learned that the VB version is much more buggy than the C# version so that may make a difference. Did you find a solution?
    Randall Moore | Web Developer
    Stokes Web Development
    www.stokesweb.com

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Erik is offline Senior Member

This is a bug we have in development. It is only having this issue for single store situations. If a second store is added, then the PollStore table is getting properly populated and the Polls work from there (which is the recommended workaround - you do not need to actually use or activate a licensed 2nd store, just create one in the Domains tab for this issue workaround).

We do not have a fix for this at this time.
    Erik Sutton
    AspDotNetStorefront Technical Support