Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: View/Manager Orders - change New Orders Only Radio Button to No

heykate is offline Member

Question View/Manager Orders - change New Orders Only Radio Button to No

Good Morning All,

I don't know exactly what I am doing wrong, but what I want to happen is when you go to View/Manage orders, and you look up an order, you don't have to switch the New Order radio button below to 'NO', I want it to be pre selected instead of YES.

I have it working somewhat, it just seems to kill my page load time (taking over 30 seconds to load from main admin screen).

So I went into orders.aspx and around line 182 changed the code for the radio button list to display:

<asp:listitem Value="0" Selected="True" Text="<%$Tokens:StringResource, admin.order.NewOrdersOnlyNo %>" />

and it does change it the way I want it to be set on no, except like i said, kills my page loading time, is there something else I am missing here?

Thanks in advance,

Kate

heykate is offline Member

Thumbs up

In orders.aspx around line 183 where the radio buttons are actually called changed the
    Selected="True" to the line above....

<asp:radiobuttonlist id="rbNewOrdersOnly" runat="server" Width="150px" RepeatLayout="Flow" RepeatDirection="Horizontal">
    <asp:listitem Value="0" Selected="True" Text="<%$Tokens:StringResource, admin.order.NewOrdersOnlyNo %>" />
    <asp:listitem Value="1" Text="<%$Tokens:StringResource, admin.order.NewOrdersOnlyYes %>" />
    </asp:radiobuttonlist>