Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Help with default themes for mobile site

FelixDaCat is offline Junior Member

Default Help with default themes for mobile site

Greetings;

I am working on the mobile site for our company and am quite content with the stock themes in jquery. However, I am using theme "a" (dark) and anytime a "list-divider" is in the code, it is showing up in the default blue-ish color -- and everyone here hates it. For the life of me I cannot find where in the CSS this color is coming from. I'm sure with a little more time I could decipher it but I'm really in a time crunch. Can anyone help me out? If I can just make it go away for list-dividers everything will be great. Thanks in advance for any & all help!

-Felix

Cano is offline Member

Anyone???
    Same question here

a.rafiee is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cano View Post
    Anyone???
    Same question here
    Poor support on the mobile template. Anyways, you can find that in the file "jquery.mobile-1.0.1.min.css" which is located in App_Templates\Skin_2\jQueryMobile

Maybe someone can help me with something. My add to cart and add to wishlist buttons have no text on them. So they just appear as buttons without any text. I have tried turning on the appconfig to display all the stringresources, however they appeared as though no stringresource was placed on them.

Thank you.