Hi,

We are currently running 9.1 on Server 2003 and SQL Server 2005. We have a new web server that is 2008R2 and sql server 2008R2. The website wont run at all. It has all kinds of problems with the web services section of web.config.

I was told by hosting support that I need to convert the project to vs2010 and .net 4. They said that if I get the source project and load it in 2010 it will make the necessary changes to web.config.

I actually want to get a dev environment up and running on windows 7 so this would be idea for me. I loaded the source code using the 2010 solution file and I compile the project. I am getting this error that I can't get around and doesn't even make sense to me. Have a look at the output. I am getting errors that it can't find dlls vut the point of this is to build those dlls. What the heck is going on? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, Dave

------ Rebuild All started: Project: AspDotNetStorefrontCommon.vs2010, Configuration: Debug Any CPU ------
c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Micr osoft.Common.targets(1360,9): warning MSB3245: Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "ASPDNSFApplication". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors.
AspDotNetStorefrontCommon.vs2010 -> C:\Users\David Bowers\Documents\Original Source Code\ASPDNSFCommon\bin\Debug\AspDotNetStorefrontCo mmon.dll

------ Rebuild All started: Project: AspDotNetStorefrontCore.vs2010, Configuration: Debug Any CPU ------
C:\Users\David Bowers\Documents\Original Source Code\XsltObjects\XsltObjects.csproj : error MSB4025: The project file could not be loaded. Root element is missing.

------ Rebuild All started: Project: AspDotNetStorefrontAdmin.vs2010, Configuration: Debug Any CPU ------
error CS0006: Metadata file 'C:\Users\David Bowers\Documents\Original Source Code\ASPDNSFCore\bin\debug\AspDotNetStorefrontCore .dll' could not be found

Compile complete -- 1 errors, 0 warnings
------ Rebuild All started: Project: AspDotNetStorefrontGateways.vs2010, Configuration: Debug Any CPU ------
error CS0006: Metadata file 'C:\Users\David Bowers\Documents\Original Source Code\ASPDNSFCore\bin\debug\AspDotNetStorefrontCore .dll' could not be found

Compile complete -- 1 errors, 0 warnings
------ Rebuild All started: Project: AspDotNetStorefrontControls.vs2010, Configuration: Debug Any CPU ------
ResGen : error RG0000: Could not load referenced assembly "C:\Users\David Bowers\Documents\Original Source Code\AspDotNetStorefrontAdmin\bin\Debug\AspDotNetS torefrontAdmin.dll". Caught a FileNotFoundException saying "Could not load file or assembly 'C:\Users\David Bowers\Documents\Original Source Code\AspDotNetStorefrontAdmin\bin\Debug\AspDotNetS torefrontAdmin.dll' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.".
------ Rebuild All started: Project: AspDotNetStorefrontWSI.vs2010, Configuration: Debug Any CPU ------
error CS0006: Metadata file 'C:\Users\David Bowers\Documents\Original Source Code\ASPDNSFGateways\bin\Debug\AspDotNetStorefront Gateways.dll' could not be found

Compile complete -- 2 errors, 0 warnings
------ Rebuild All started: Project: AspDotNetStorefrontLayout.vs2010, Configuration: Debug Any CPU ------
error CS0006: Metadata file 'C:\Users\David Bowers\Documents\Original Source Code\ASPDNSFControls\bin\Debug\AspDotNetStorefront Controls.dll' could not be found

Compile complete -- 2 errors, 0 warnings
------ Rebuild All started: Project: AspDotNetStorefrontEventHandlers.vs2010, Configuration: Debug Any CPU ------