Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: How integrate web services in storefront.

sajeda is offline Junior Member

Default How integrate web services in storefront.

I am very new to Storefront.

I have read the aspdotnetstorefront manual for web services, but I am unable to make out from the examples that If I have to modify the existing storefront code then where exactly do I have to make changes, which files do I have to modify to start writing WSI.

Or do I have to make another application for web services separately and integrate with the store front code.

It would be helpful if sombody can guide me on how to start with it.

Thanks

bwarrior is offline Junior Member

Cool

You just have to add a web reference to your project. You can add this to your existing project just right click on the project (not the solution). Go to Add Service Reference -> Advanced -> Add Web Reference.

I believe you must use the Web Reference with the aspdnsf WSI for compatibility.