Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Checkout Form field customization

jimmyf is offline Junior Member

Unhappy Checkout Form field customization

Hello,

This is my first time posting to this website so please excuse me if this question has already be answered.

My situation:

Currently I am trying to style the checkout forms for the mobile version of aspdnsf. The page I'm referring to is "mobilegetaddress.aspx". I can't seem to locate where the html for the form is coming from. I looked in OPCControls and other pages that seemed like it'd be holding the html structure for the forms but I have found nothing.

What I'm Trying To Do:

I am trying to add placeholder text to the form fields and remove the label outside of the form field.

I would really appreciate the help as this is my first time ever using aspdnsf. I am not a .NET developer either.

Thanks!

webopius is offline Senior Member

Hi

The address fields in the mobilegetaddress.aspx are rendered from within the ASPDNSFControls DLL. The specific source code file in this library is AddressControl.cs