Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Credit card number decryption

lehmans is offline Junior Member

Default Credit card number encryption/decryption

I'm trying to get Aspdotnetstorefront to work with my old and outdated OMS software. I need to be able to decrypt the credit card numbers that ASPDNSF stores in the database however I have to do it in a program that I am writing because I have to export the credit card information into a file that I can then import into my OMS software. I know the CC numbers can be decrypted because you can view them in the admin part of the website. Does anyone know how to decrypt the CC numbers or at least tell me how ASPDNSF encrypts them so I can figure out how to decrypt them?

Currently I'm using MS 9.2 if that makes a difference.

Thanks in advance!

- Ryan
    Last edited by lehmans; 08-30-2012 at 04:52 PM.

lehmans is offline Junior Member

Ok I was able to figure it out with a lot of work and can now decrypt the CC numbers.

- Ryan

partyd is offline Junior Member

How you did that ? to display the credit card information ?
    thank you

Ellerbesmith is offline Junior Member

Is that possible..i mean is it that easy to decipher or break the code of a credit card..that seems a nice deal i guess.a bit of more detail on it would really be of much help..and i will highly appreciate that.