Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Image does not show in Shopping Cart

slicklocrian is offline Member

Default Image does not show in Shopping Cart

I created a Matrix SKU in AIMsi ver 9.0 and I have wonderful drop down images that work and a default image that I loaded into the dashboard of aspdotnetstorefront (AIMsi does not load drop down images, only multi-images). The only trouble is, when you "add to cart" the colour of guitar in the drop down, and you try to view your cart or check out, the image shows as my "picture not found" graphic, not the drop down image, nor the default image I added. Do I have to add the graphic eleswhere or edit a config? Thank you in advance for any help that can be given.

The other problem is, I have four guitars, one is a translucent sunburst finish, and the other is a transparent finish on and ash body. These two guitar are priced differently. How can I get them to price properly using product.variantsindropdown.xml.config?

- Rik
    Last edited by slicklocrian; 09-05-2012 at 12:43 PM.

carol brin is offline Junior Member

Dear Slicklocrian,
    I hope you're doing fine,
    this is pretty old post and i think you've got any solution of this problem because I'm a new member of this forum so that's why I just see your post right now and if you're still looking for the solution of this problem then please try to resolve it by looking in source path of that image. because I see whenever you put any image in your site and you got any problem regarding the image there always been a problme in the path of that image where it is located in your system.
    hope this helps.