Hello,

I was trying to find the piece of code that should populate the shipping methods available in the store.

I found this method GenerateShippingMethodsQuery() on ASPDNSFCore/ShippingCalculation/ShippingCalculation.cs class. Then, I tried to customize code to be able to filter the shipping methods base on a product setting. I rebuilt the solution, then replaced the ASPDNSFCore.dll on the bin folder but it didn't work.

I even tried to change completely the query the method uses but that change was not reflected on the site.

This is the original code

SELECT sm.* FROM ShippingMethod sm
INNER JOIN ShippingMethodStore sms ON sms.ShippingMethodId = sm.ShippingMethodId
WHERE sm.IsRTShipping=0 AND sms.StoreId = {0}

I tried this

SELECT sm.* FROM ShippingMethod sm
INNER JOIN ShippingMethodStore sms ON sms.ShippingMethodId = sm.ShippingMethodId
WHERE sm.IsRTShipping=0 AND sm.Name = 'UPS' AND sms.StoreId = {0}

It was still populating all the shipping methods I have set in the store not only UPS which is clearly what I was trying to get with my code.

At this point I'm not sure if this is the correct place to put my code in but I haven't found any other place that seems to be the correct one. I'm also using the smart one page checkout.

There is anyone in here that can advise and point me to the right place where I can change the code in order to get the logic I want.

It's the path I'm using the right place? It's not?

I just need the right file where the shipping methods are pulled from the database. If I'm in the right place then why I'm not able to see the changes I made in the source code.

Could anyone please advise on this?

Thanks in advance!!