Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Timezone issue

a.rafiee is offline Junior Member

Default Timezone issue

Hi,

I am looking for someone or some way to adjust the time zone on the receipt. I live in Australia and i need the time and date adjusted so that it reflects the Australian timezone.

The files and database are being hosted in the US and as such the timing is indicative of US timezone.

If you could help me out that would be great.

Skriver is offline Senior Member

Can you not ask your webhosts to adjust the locale on the server to match your time zone?

Skriver is offline Senior Member

Other way would maybe see if you can alter the reciept.xml.config to have maybe this string with an additional hours formula added

<xsl:value-of select="aspdnsf:FormatDate(OrderDate,'en-US','dd-MM-yyyy hh:mm:ss:tt')" />

a.rafiee is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Skriver View Post
    Other way would maybe see if you can alter the reciept.xml.config to have maybe this string with an additional hours formula added

<xsl:value-of select="aspdnsf:FormatDate(OrderDate,'en-US','dd-MM-yyyy hh:mm:ss:tt')" />
    Thank you for your response.

The site is being hosted with aspdotnetstorefront themselves, and they have informed me that they cannot adjust the clock as it is on a shared environment.

How would i adjust the formula that you mentioned to allow for the time difference?

Thank you.