Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Smart One Page Checkout changes

medsupply is offline Senior Member

Default Smart One Page Checkout changes

We need to make 2 changes to our OPC page:

1- We only have 1 shipping method. How can we check it by default and have the OPC form jump to the billing info panel?

2- We need to change the label of the credit card button from "Save" to "Process". Where can we edit that?

Thanks!

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Lindsay is offline Junior Member

Default RE: Smart One Page Checkout changes

Give this a try:

In OPCControls/ShippingMethodSelector.ascx.cs, in PopulateShippingMethods() right after ShippingMethods.DataBind();

HTML Code:
      if (this.ShoppingCartModel.ShippingMethodId.Length == 0)
                {
                    PageUtility.SetSelectedValue(this.ShippingMethods, shippingMethods.FirstOrDefault().Identifier);
                    ShippingMethods_SelectedIndexChanged(new Object(), new EventArgs());
                }
    For the Save Button - it's a string resource. Go to Admin--> Content--> String Resource Mgr and search for "smartcheckout.aspx"

I tried your suggestions. Here are the results:

1- The shipping method gets selected by default but the Payment Options panel remains grayed out and there is no way to select any payment options since it probably only shows after an OnClick event on the shipping method panel.

2- I did not find anything under smartcheckout in the store strings but the button tag had the Text parameter in it so, this one is fixed.

Any other ideas on how to get #1 to work?. I'd really appreciate it!
    Last edited by medsupply; 07-05-2012 at 09:42 AM.

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Duncan is offline Administrator

Hi medsupply, it sounds like you may not be on the latest version of storefront. Could you reply with what version you're using? This info should be displayed in your administration home page on the left under "System Information">Version.

Correct, I am using
    AspDotNetStorefront ML 8.0.1.4/8.0.1.4