Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Quantity discounts not working on products with extended prices

toasty0621 is offline Junior Member

Default Quantity discounts not working on products with extended prices

So quick question, should quantity discounts work on products with extended prices?

I have setup a Quantity Discount for 10% off orders of 12 or more. This works all all products except those with extended prices, is that how the store is setup?

Using ML 8.0.1.2

Thank you in advance.

btfhome is offline Junior Member

Default Did you get an answer - we have a similar question

We have items sold in the store by increments of the whole such as feet from a roll or pounds from a box. In the ASPDNSF we want to sell only by the whole container but must still have the inventory by the incremental unit for sell in the store. So, I tried to combine a restricted quantity(i.e. 100 if the roll is 100 ft) and a quantity discount (i.e. 1-100 would discount the ft price so that 100 ft would be the correct whole roll price).

The problem is this quantity discount pricing holds only unit the scheduled inventory/price update at which time the quantity discount setting gets blanked out. The restricted quantity still holds but there is no discount. We use quantity discounts on many items which are purchased/inventoried/sold by each and those discounts hold but the restricted quantity is not used on those.

So, is this combination of setting not allowed? We use MultiStore 9.2.0.0

I know we could do other administrative changes to the supply side procedures but would rather use the existing procedures since those work for the store sales.
    Thanks