Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: How to change what prices display

kwa1207 is offline Junior Member

Default How to change what prices display

I’m looking to change the way the prices display and I have ran into a dead end I was hoping you all can help me with. First I work in an industry that uses MAP Pricing (Minimum Advertized Price), however they cannot control what we sell for once the product has been added to the cart (final sales price). So I have decided the best way I can use this software would be use all the pricing options, MSRP, Regular Price and Sales Prices.

MSRP= Undiscounted Price
    Regular Price=MAP (Next to this I would put “add to cart for additional discounts)
    Sales Price= out the door price

I have already added the MSRP to my product.simpleproduct.xml page and it is working great, the issue I’m running into is this, I need the sales price not to display on the product page but I still need it to be used once in the shopping cart. Is there a way to remove the sales price from the XML package but still have that price used once in the shopping cart? I don’t have access to the source code and its not an option at this time. Any help would be great!

BFG 9000 is offline Senior Member

Something like

HTML Code:
    <xsl:value-of select="Price" />
    Instead of using aspdnsf:GetVariantPrice should work.

TTFN

BFG