Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Add a How did you find us? field to customer account

anthar is offline Junior Member

Default Add a How did you find us? field to customer account

Some of our customers are being referred to us by their physicians and we want to track those customers. We'd like to add a "How did you find us?" field either to the createaccount page or to the checkout page. Seems like it might be easier to add it to createaccount. Has anyone done this before? I'm using ML8. Thanks!

anthar is offline Junior Member

Default Figured out a solution that was relatively easy, though not very elegant.

No one's replied to my post, so I dug in myself, and added a note to the string resource for the Special Orders / Gift Message field. Not very elegant, but seems to be the only thing I have some control over. Asking customers how they found us is so important - can't believe there isn't a simple way to ask it.