Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Can't login to admin site after altering admin template

Monk22 is offline Junior Member

Default Can't login to admin site after altering admin template

so, i was digging around in the google analytics stuff and thought it might be interesting to place the tracking code on my admin site as well as the test site itself. i inserted the tracking script into admin.master template and uploaded it. Reset the cache and now when i log in to the admin site it throws up the big red button and says there was an error encountered.

so i replaced the template with the original but im still getting this message. i assume the cache needs to be reset again? how could i do that without having access to the admin page?

thanks

Monk22 is offline Junior Member

Default so i got that fixed

i had uploaded the wrong template so thats fixed up now. although when i log in, while typing my username in there is now "!!" in red at the end of the input box. whats that mean?