Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Getting Skinbase Error 9.2 multistore - Homepage on 1 store invalid request

jlotty22 is offline Junior Member

Default Getting Skinbase Error 9.2 multistore - Homepage on 1 store invalid request

Hi, I'm running v9.2, All other stores are working except 1...I'm getting this error in the system log.

Page URL:/default.aspx
    Source:System.Web
    Message:d:\1_LIVE_AspDotNetStorefront\Web\default. aspx.cs(49): error CS0012: The type 'AspDotNetStorefront.SkinBase' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly 'App_Code.ftlkmmwt, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
    Stack Trace:
    at System.Web.Compilation.AssemblyBuilder.Compile()
    at System.Web.Compilation.BuildProvidersCompiler.Perf ormBuild()
    at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CompileWebFile (VirtualPath virtualPath)
    at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildR esultInternal(VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile)
    at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildR esultWithNoAssert(HttpContext context, VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile)
    at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVirtualPath ObjectFactory(VirtualPath virtualPath, HttpContext context, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean noAssert)
    at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CreateInstance FromVirtualPath(VirtualPath virtualPath, Type requiredBaseType, HttpContext context, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean noAssert)
    at System.Web.UI.PageHandlerFactory.GetHandlerHelper( HttpContext context, String requestType, VirtualPath virtualPath, String physicalPath)
    at System.Web.HttpApplication.MapHttpHandler(HttpCont ext context, String requestType, VirtualPath path, String pathTranslated, Boolean useAppConfig)
    at System.Web.HttpApplication.MapHandlerExecutionStep .System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute ()
    at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionS tep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

it only occurs on the homepage default.aspx page

jlotty22 is offline Junior Member

Cool Fixed It

Quote Originally Posted by jlotty22 View Post
    Hi, I'm running v9.2, All other stores are working except 1...I'm getting this error in the system log.

Page URL:/default.aspx
    Source:System.Web
    Message:d:\1_LIVE_AspDotNetStorefront\Web\default. aspx.cs(49): error CS0012: The type 'AspDotNetStorefront.SkinBase' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly 'App_Code.ftlkmmwt, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
    Stack Trace:
    at System.Web.Compilation.AssemblyBuilder.Compile()
    at System.Web.Compilation.BuildProvidersCompiler.Perf ormBuild()
    at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CompileWebFile (VirtualPath virtualPath)
    at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildR esultInternal(VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile)
    at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildR esultWithNoAssert(HttpContext context, VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile)
    at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVirtualPath ObjectFactory(VirtualPath virtualPath, HttpContext context, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean noAssert)
    at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CreateInstance FromVirtualPath(VirtualPath virtualPath, Type requiredBaseType, HttpContext context, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean noAssert)
    at System.Web.UI.PageHandlerFactory.GetHandlerHelper( HttpContext context, String requestType, VirtualPath virtualPath, String physicalPath)
    at System.Web.HttpApplication.MapHttpHandler(HttpCont ext context, String requestType, VirtualPath path, String pathTranslated, Boolean useAppConfig)
    at System.Web.HttpApplication.MapHandlerExecutionStep .System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute ()
    at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionS tep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

it only occurs on the homepage default.aspx page
    SOLUTION:
    It was one of two things.

1. I ended up adding the assembly the error log mentioned...which caused a stack trace...I already closed the window otherwise I would paste the error... I'm not sure if this was what fixed it. I was thinking maybe the assembly call caused the code to try to load it, realized it didn't exist and changed some setting behind the scenes maybe?

<add assembly="App_Code.ftlkmmwt, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"/>

The other thing that I tried was to go into C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temp orary ASP.NET Files\root and moved everything to a folder on the desktop

I also copied all the html from the hometopintro for that store....nuked that hometopintro and added a new one that pointed to that store...which may have fixed it on the next rebuild...

Not sure which action fixed the problem but my homepage is back up!

Hope that helps anyone with a similar issue. Cheers!

mortega5 is offline Junior Member

Default Thanks!

Thanks. Just encountered this problem and am trying your possible solutions.

I wonder what caused this error though?

PowerProducts is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by jlotty22 View Post
    SOLUTION:
    It was one of two things.

1. I ended up adding the assembly the error log mentioned...which caused a stack trace...I already closed the window otherwise I would paste the error... I'm not sure if this was what fixed it. I was thinking maybe the assembly call caused the code to try to load it, realized it didn't exist and changed some setting behind the scenes maybe?

<add assembly="App_Code.ftlkmmwt, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null"/>

The other thing that I tried was to go into C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temp orary ASP.NET Files\root and moved everything to a folder on the desktop

I also copied all the html from the hometopintro for that store....nuked that hometopintro and added a new one that pointed to that store...which may have fixed it on the next rebuild...

Not sure which action fixed the problem but my homepage is back up!

Hope that helps anyone with a similar issue. Cheers!
    Hi, we got hit by this error today on our 4th multistore.
    I just wanted to let you know that it is not related to the hometopintro. I nuked and rebuilt the hometopintro topic without any change. I am going to delete the dlls after hours and see if that resolves the problem. Luckily this occurred to one of our less important websites and it only was effecting the homepage.
    Currently running 9.3 Multistore on 5 sites.