Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: variable for coupon code using during a transaction

springdrew is offline Junior Member

Default variable for coupon code using during a transaction

I'm using a 3rd party javascript to pass the 3rd party order information like revenue, order numbers, etc.

For example, I'm placing !ORDERTOTAL! in the javascript, and then when the orderconfirmation.aspx page loads, the script sends the order's revenue total to the 3rd party system.

I'd also like to send coupon codes used to the 3rd party, but I'm having a hard time finding a variable that stores the coupon code that was used (if any) during an order.

Is there a variable for that?

springdrew is offline Junior Member

Anybody know of an answer to this one? I'd really love to know if there's a placeholder I can use that stores the coupon code used during a transaction.