Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Problem With Get ShoppingCart From WSI

hmuslih is offline Junior Member

Default Problem With Get ShoppingCart From WSI

Kindly i want your advice i am trying to get shopping cart from wsi (ShoppingCart Action=Get) and this is the XML input which i send
    <AspDotNetStorefrontImport>
    <ShoppingCart Action="Get" CustomerID="58647" CartType="ShoppingCart"></ShoppingCart>
    </AspDotNetStorefrontImport>

and always i got the following Error

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><AspDotNetStorefrontImportResult Version="" DateTime="4/19/2012 2:29:19 PM">Exception=Error in XmlPackage(.Load), Package=[DumpShoppingCart.xml.config], Msg=[The XmlPackage file could not be found. The search tree is: App_Templates/skin_{activeskinid}/XmlPackages and then the /XmlPackages folders in your web site. Please make sure that you have FTP'd the file up to the server!]<br /></AspDotNetStorefrontImportResult>

Note:
    Bear in mind that's i send a valid customerID registerd and already have an items in his shopping cart.

glaivier is offline Junior Member

Default Still an issue with the current version

I have version 9.3 as a new customer, and I encounter the same problem. Has anyone got this file?