Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: The Specified Order is No Longer Valid or is Empty

andyhay is offline Junior Member

Default The Specified Order is No Longer Valid or is Empty

Wehave a problem viewing the receipts on the admin site for one of our stores. We can view them no problem for our second store but get "The specified order is no longer valid or is empty" when trying to view orders for our first store. It has to be something with the store ids but we get the error on both admin sites.

burt@themancave.com is offline Junior Member

Default Same problem

Quote Originally Posted by andyhay View Post
    Wehave a problem viewing the receipts on the admin site for one of our stores. We can view them no problem for our second store but get "The specified order is no longer valid or is empty" when trying to view orders for our first store. It has to be something with the store ids but we get the error on both admin sites.
    Upgraded from 9.0.1 to 9.3.1 and I am getting the same error. I check the storeid and name and scoured the XML package notification.receipt.xml.config and the receipt.aspx.cs code to no avail. I am logged in as administrator, and the customer gets the same error.

Have you had any success in solving this problem?