Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Agree to policies at checkout

cdarkloc is offline Member

Default Agree to policies at checkout

Hello,

We need to enable some sort of checkbox or whatever to get people to have to agree to our terms and policies at checkout. Is there functionality for this?

Thanks

webopius is offline Senior Member

Hi

Like this for example?
    http://manual.aspdotnetstorefront.co...-checkout.aspx

Set the RequireTermsAndConditionsAtCheckout AppConfig to true. Edit the "checkouttermsandconditions" topic under Misc->Topics to say what you want

Adam

phisher589 is offline Junior Member

Above is how you enable the "terms and agreement" check box.

I wonder, where does this reflect in the admin page showing that a particular customer agreed.

Is there a way to have this show on the receipt? On the Customers Profile Page?

Any info can be helpful.

Thanks

vedran is offline Member

OMG... I spend some time making this custom using JQuery. It works and is nicely animated.... I was certain there is such functionality in StoreFront... but just could not find it

BFG 9000 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by phisher589 View Post
    ...I wonder, where does this reflect in the admin page showing that a particular customer agreed.

Is there a way to have this show on the receipt?...
    The fact that it's required, means that if they've placed an order - then they agreed.
    If you want it to show on their reciept - you could hard code it into the notification.reciept.xml.config

TTFN

BFG