Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Need developer help

okjones is offline Member

Question Need developer help

We have WSI and our ERP API both installed and working on a server, and I'm needing a developer or someone with programming experienced to help me with the integration. I'd like to start with a simple application to take any ASPDNSF data and send it to the ERP API. I have the documentation for the API and even a sample application developed in VS 2010 that connects to the API. Please respond if interested.

vnr is offline Banned

Default Developer

Hi,

Could you please send me the documentation and sample application to info@gopurples.com.

We will look at it and let you know.

vnr
    info@gopurples.com

AspDotNetStorefront Staff - Stacey is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb AspDotNetStorefront Developers

Hi,

If you'd like some other resources for finding a developer, please check out our list of Preferred and Approved Development Partners here: http://www.aspdotnetstorefront.com/c...-partners.aspx

Or feel free to email me at partners@aspdotnetstorefront.com if you want some assistance finding a developer who is a good fit for you.

You can also post smaller jobs on our oDesk group. For more information about that, please visit: http://www.aspdotnetstorefront.com/t...velopers.aspx?

Stacey
    AspDotNetStorefront

miracletech is offline Junior Member

Default Aspdotnetstorefront experts

Quote Originally Posted by okjones View Post
    We have WSI and our ERP API both installed and working on a server, and I'm needing a developer or someone with programming experienced to help me with the integration. I'd like to start with a simple application to take any ASPDNSF data and send it to the ERP API. I have the documentation for the API and even a sample application developed in VS 2010 that connects to the API. Please respond if interested.
    Miracle Technologies is an aspdotnetstorefront developer. We are among the best developers specializing in AspDotNetStorefront development for e-storefronts, ASPDOTNETSTOREFRONT shopping carts, web marketing and virtual businesses. As expert ASPDOTSTOREFRONT developers, we offer comprehensive solutions for doing business online. If you're looking for ecommerce developers with excellent service, affordable rates and cloud hosting for aspdotnetsorefront and NOP commerce-you've in the right place. We offer basic cost effective systems than can be up and running in a few days as well as enterprise solutions from ASPDOTNETSTOREFRONT customization with cloud hosting setup powering your store.

Ecommerce developer needed? Start-up, transition, expansion – wherever your business is coming from, Miracle Technologies will help you get there. We are an AspDotNetStorefront developer providing customized online shopping cart systems that are intuitive, dynamic, database driven marketing solutions that are fully integrated to grow your business and unleash the unlimited potential of the web.

Our in-house ecommerce developers implement solutions that fully leverage the power of ASP.NET and SQL Server technology to lower costs and provide integration with CRM, ERP and accounting integration. Our ecommerce developers always take an integrated team approach to building your online e-commerce presence. By incorporating web developers, designers, internet video production team, copywriters and marketing pros, Jena Communications is ready to take your e-business – whether it’s hospitality marketing, pharmaceutical advertising, or any other industry – to the next level of success.

Re-energize your web design or do an agile internet marketing for your store . Miracle Technologies does it all; we’ve been crafting integrated programs that provide measurable results since 1993. Clients love that our technological, in-house capabilities far exceed that of most PA advertising agencies. We enjoy making business and life convenient and more affordable for clients.

We look forward to do business with you.

Regards,
    Miracle Team