Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: shoppingcart update button

chrismartz is offline Senior Member

Default shoppingcart update button

I am looking to have any update button on the shoppingcart page, update all things that need updated. By this, I mean, when you click update for adding a coupon to the cart, it will update the coupon panel, as well as the pricing in the panel.

Currently, I display quantity discounts if there are any. When I update the quantity in on the line item, so that it will display the quantity discount, when I press update, it doesnt' show the quantity discount price. I have to click shoppingcart at the top or refresh in the browser to see this. Any suggestions? Is there a way to update a panel's contents with an update button?
    Last edited by chrismartz; 03-05-2012 at 09:11 AM.