I am currently running ML 7.1 with Authorize.net to process monthly and annual recurring subscriptions for my product. I do not currently save credit card information in the store. I am having a problem with the work flows when a credit card expires or is about to expire. Ideally it would be great for the store to send out an email automatically when it detects that a subscription that is due to renew next month will fail because the cc has expired. Assuming I can't do this ahead of time, having it send out an email when the transaction fails, containing instructions on how to update credit card information will work fine as well. My problem is in trying to put together the instructions for that email. The documentation states that each recurring order should have an “Update Billing Info” button. Unfortunately that button seems to be missing and therefore my customers have no way of updating their info. Is this button missing because I don't save cc info in the store? Also, if it were there and they were able to update the information, does Auth.net automatically try to charge the account again with the updated billing info?