Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Customize Multi-Select Option in a Kit for V9

peter3827 is offline Senior Member

Default Customize Multi-Select Option in a Kit for V9

Two things that I'm trying to do with the Multi-Select Option in a Kit for V9.

1. I want to remove the [Add $2.00] part next to the option.
    2. I want to have the options to two across, rather then one across. I have many options and the list is getting pretty long.

I've looked in kitproduct.aspx.cs, kitproduct.aspx, MultiSelectListItems.ascx and MultiSelectListItems.ascx.cs but I can't seem to find out where those options are at. Can anyone help one where to go to change this? Any help will do. Thanks.

Bluefish-Andrew is offline Member

You can hide it with jquery

I used the plugin on this site: http://benalman.com/code/projects/jq...cetext-js.html

like this:

<script type="text/javascript">

$(document).ready(function () {

$('#ctl00_PageContent_pnlContent *').replaceText('[Add £1.00]', '');

});
    </script>

Thanks for the tip. You happen to know how to create two columns?

Bluefish-Andrew is offline Member

Unfortunatly thats not something Ive done before!

I would try to do something like this with CSS, possibly giving each element a fixed width and floating them to the left within a containing div that also has a (wider) fixed width.

You might need to modify the control code to wrap each row in its own div with a class set. The kit files are in web\controls\kit

Yea, thanks for the help. Hey Storefront Staff, can you lead me in the right direction on where I have to edit the layout? thanks.

I came back to this post to see anyone had answered it. Does anyone know how or where I can edit the layout of a kit? Any help will do. Thanks.