Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Issue with RTShipping and In-Store Pickup

jay01 is offline Junior Member

Default Issue with RTShipping and In-Store Pickup

Re: v9.2 MS
    There appears to be an issue with the Shipping Estimator when you enable In-Store pickup. The estimater always shows "Shipping: (In-Store Pickup) No Shipping Required" now instead of displaying the UPS rates.
    Is this a bug or is there some other setting I am missing. Obviously the shipping estimator should completely ignore the In-Store pickup setting because no one is going to request an estimate for picking the item up themselves.

Jason

mbam is offline Junior Member

Yep, same problem. I know 100% for sure it will confuse my customers. Did you ever get it resolved?

stlayman is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Shipping Estimate defaults to in-store pickup

Same here on our 9.2 MsX -- has anyone found a resolution to this problem?

jay01 is offline Junior Member

Has this bug been resolved in v9.3? Anyone tested it?

PowerProducts is offline Member

I dont have this bug in 9.2. We are developing our site for 9.3, but i do not know if it is a problem in 9.3.

We have set it so only 3 states have the local pickup option, but we always have our rates showing. Are you sure you have configured the RTS correctly?
    Currently running 9.3 Multistore on 5 sites.

mnucci is offline Junior Member

I turned Local pickup on nothing happened. Then restriceded it to only 1 state and now it is in place of one of my UPS shipping methods. So I turned local shipping off and now I am missing a UPS 3 day method. What the heck