Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: How to create a product bundle

dmz is offline Junior Member

Default How to create a product bundle

I would like to create a product that is made up of several other products that are already available on our site. I've looked at the kit and pack product types, but both of those are user customizable products and I don't want the user to be able to customize the product we are creating. I also don't want them confused by useless form elements that are designed to allow them to customize the product.

I have considered just creating a normal product and putting in the description which products are included. However that won't work since several of the products are downloadable files which means the store needs to send out the appropriate download emails when the customer orders this bundle. Of course it can't do that if the store doesn't understand which products make up the bundle.

Any idea how this can be accomplished in ADNSF? We are currently on version 8.

If customization is the only way to accomplish this I would be interested in hearing suggestions about what might be a good way to implement it.

Brandito is offline Junior Member

Hey DMZ,

Are you trying to tack inventory on the individual items in the pack or is the main point to just group certain items together?

mskVenus is offline Junior Member

Default How can I make multiple products add to shoppingcart

Hi guys,

Here is a question that I need add the multiple products to the shopping cart. There also need one "add to cart" button, then can add all the products that I selected to the shopping cart. Does any one can give me any advice?

Thanks,
    Venus

BFG 9000 is offline Senior Member

This will do it :-

Code:
        <form method="post" action="tableorder_process.aspx">

<input name="Qty_123_345_0_0" type="text" size="3" maxlength="3" /><br />
          <input name="Qty_124_346_0_0" type="text" size="3" maxlength="3" /><br />
          <input name="Qty_125_347_0_0" type="text" size="3" maxlength="3" /><br />

<input type="submit" value="Submit">

</form>
    That will add :-

ProductID 123 (VariantID 345) AND
    ProductID 124 (VariantID 346) AND
    ProductID 125 (VariantID 347)

to your cart.

It's trivial to write this out in an xmlpackage.

TTFN

BFG

Thank you very much BFG 9000.

Quote Originally Posted by BFG 9000 View Post
    This will do it :-

Code:
        <form method="post" action="tableorder_process.aspx">

<input name="Qty_123_345_0_0" type="text" size="3" maxlength="3" /><br />
          <input name="Qty_124_346_0_0" type="text" size="3" maxlength="3" /><br />
          <input name="Qty_125_347_0_0" type="text" size="3" maxlength="3" /><br />

<input type="submit" value="Submit">

</form>
    That will add :-

ProductID 123 (VariantID 345) AND
    ProductID 124 (VariantID 346) AND
    ProductID 125 (VariantID 347)

to your cart.

It's trivial to write this out in an xmlpackage.

TTFN

BFG
    Hello,

Now I have additional price such dry clean price, laundry price. How can I add these addintional price to my shopping cart. Could you please give me some ideas?

Thanks,
    Venus
    Every thing is easy, If you try hard!