I am looking for feedback from anyone who has attended one of the ASPDNSF Conferences in the past. I have experience maintaining website content but am relatively new to e-commerce, Channel Advisor, and ASPDNSF (have been at it for about 6 1/2 months now) and have only been really digging into the XML packages and "backend" aspect for the past month. What I am looking to get out of the conference are tips/tricks on how to utilize the tools better and increase performance while also increasing our ability to do whatever we want with our website - basically needing to grow my basic skillset on the platform. From your personal exeperience does this conference offer that type of training? To be brutally blunt, is it worth the money your company paid for you to attend? And, would you want to attend again if you had the opportunity or are you planning on attending again this year? Any feedback to these questions or any information (other than links to the basic - virtually useless - information on ASPDNSF's website) will be greatly appreciated! I am looking for information from clients/users of the system who have attended the event.

Thank you much!
~Tonya