Important Notice from AspDotNetStorefront
It is with dismay that we report that we have been forced, through the action of hackers, to shut off write-access to this forum. We are keen to leave the wealth of material available to you for research. We have opened a new forum from which our community of users can seek help, support and advice from us and from each other. To post a new question to our community, please visit: http://forums.vortx.com

Thread: Free shipping Display on pages

joecalardo is offline Member

Default Free shipping Display on pages

Hello,

Can someone help me...I would like to have set on both my entity page to display wether or not a product has free shipping, and then to have if the variantid is set to free shipping ...to tell the entity page "Free Shipping" underneath that product....

Also would like to have the same on the actual product page as well .... by having if one or any variants have free shipping selected ... to put on my product page ...underneath my options "Free Shipping" . Also would like this to be displayed in the shopping cart page.

Can someone please help ? If i can send over an xml package ...or guide me through, thank you!!

deselt is offline Senior Member

I used add-on from Vibe Comm. Merchandising Icon and make one call FREE shipping and display it on product pale and grid entity